The Student Room Group

Msc Physician Associate UCLAN September 2021

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Christiana2
Hi! Just here to follow this thread. I applied to UCLAN but I haven't heard back at all. It's my first choice so will be bummed if I don't hear back.

Took them two months to get back to me but I got an interview today!
Original post by lucyhargyx

Congrats I hope you get in ! Unfortunately I'm still waiting for them to get back to me

Congratulations! Best of luck for your interview!
I got an email today for an interview, anyone else?
Guys just wanted to update you all - I got offered a place today for the course at UCLan Preston! They’ll be getting back soon I think To everyone soon!
Original post by Hypothalomus
Guys just wanted to update you all - I got offered a place today for the course at UCLan Preston! They’ll be getting back soon I think To everyone soon!

Congrats!!! I’m still waiting on a response but I’ve had an offer from Bolton, which is very surprising as I thought my interview for them went terrible ahhah
Congrats!!! I’m still waiting on a response but I’ve had an offer from Bolton, which is very surprising as I thought my interview for them went terrible ahhah

Congratulations!! That’s such a coincidence because I’m waiting to hear back from Bolton - when was your interview and when did they get back to you?
Congrats!!! I’m still waiting on a response but I’ve had an offer from Bolton, which is very surprising as I thought my interview for them went terrible ahha

congrats on the offer from Bolton! I am also waiting to hear back from UCLAN and got an offer from Bolton.
Congratulations!! That’s such a coincidence because I’m waiting to hear back from Bolton - when was your interview and when did they get back to you?

Thought I could answer your question because I also got an offer from Bolton. My interview was on 14 April and I heard back from them early this week.
Original post by jjjt_tttj
Thought I could answer your question because I also got an offer from Bolton. My interview was on 14 April and I heard back from them early this week.

Aaah right I’m trying not to stress about it, I had my interview towards the end of March and I’ve still not heard anything back from them :/ I know they said mid May but I’ve been waiting for ages
i’ve applied at UCLAN but not heard back yet! i’m getting worried!
Original post by safazafar
i’ve applied at UCLAN but not heard back yet! i’m getting worried!

Have you been offered an interview yet?
Aaah right I’m trying not to stress about it, I had my interview towards the end of March and I’ve still not heard anything back from them :/ I know they said mid May but I’ve been waiting for ages

I hope you will hear from them soon! Do you have any preference on which uni to go to?

And I just got an interview invitation from UCLAN this week (finally!)
Reply 33
I’ve not posted on the feed for a while, but i had my interview around mid May and was offered a place at UCLan just a couple of days after. So pleased for those who have also got places and best of luck to those who are still waiting to hear back ☺️
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by jjjt_tttj
I hope you will hear from them soon! Do you have any preference on which uni to go to?

And I just got an interview invitation from UCLAN this week (finally!)

Yesss congratulations!!! You’ll smash it!

Erm yes I mean UCLan is one of my top choices but still waiting to hear back from the rest really
Yesss congratulations!!! You’ll smash it!

Erm yes I mean UCLan is one of my top choices but still waiting to hear back from the rest really

Thanks so much! And good luck to the rest of your applications!
Reply 36
Congrats to anyone who got a place at uclan. I got mine to !
Reply 37
Hey! I’m starting this September, would be nice to speak to people on the course before joining!
Finally had my UCLan interview last Monday and received an offer today!! Over the moon!! Firmed my offer on ucas too, can’t wait to start this September :smile:
Original post by Subhaan270399
Finally had my UCLan interview last Monday and received an offer today!! Over the moon!! Firmed my offer on ucas too, can’t wait to start this September :smile:

Congratulations!! It’s my insurance offer, that’s so good!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending