The Student Room Group

Credit Suisse Apprenticeship

Scroll to see replies

Original post by abdulthegreat20
Did you find out whether it advances to a level 6/7 apprenticeship after a few years?

If that was the case it should’ve been properly advertised because thats a deal breaker for a lot of people
Original post by amandaa.x
If that was the case it should’ve been properly advertised because thats a deal breaker for a lot of people

Yes thats very true, I doubt it is a level 6 or 7 otherwise lets be real, they would have put it down. Whats the application process like?
Yes thats very true, I doubt it is a level 6 or 7 otherwise lets be real, they would have put it down. Whats the application process like?

All we know is it’s assessment centre and then interview in late April
Original post by mickeyholt
All we know is it’s assessment centre and then interview in late April

So you complete the application form and they send you straight to an assessment centre after? How long after applying were you told about the AC?
So you complete the application form and they send you straight to an assessment centre after? How long after applying were you told about the AC?

Yhhh pretty much. Maybe a week after
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by username12910
did any of you guys submit a cover letter for your applications as I forgot to do this for mine :frown:

I’m sure if you email Sharne, they’ll understand and take the cover letter. I submitted mine.
(edited 2 years ago)
Yhhh pretty much. Maybe a week after

Not bad then, when's your ac?
Not bad then, when's your ac?

Tomorrow at 1
Tomorrow at 1

Enjoy it! Let us know how it goes pls.
Just some useful information for those who have applied. I spoke to someone working in the recruitment team and they have stated that it is an 18 month programme and Level 4 only so there won't be a chance to progress to a level 6 or 7 qualification after completing the level 4. Good luck!
Enjoy it! Let us know how it goes pls.

Tyty!!
Guys i have an AC tomorrow at 1;30, anyone know what will be asked etc ??
Tomorrow at 1

Same!!!
Original post by jayp2807
Guys i have an AC tomorrow at 1;30, anyone know what will be asked etc ??

No sorry I haven’t heard anything. See you at 1:30
No sorry I haven’t heard anything. See you at 1:30

Ok should go fine, fingers crossed. See you there
What was the AC like and what does it consist of?

Can’t go into too much detail as it’s confidential but it was quite fun, you’ll enjoy it
Original post by jayp2807
Can’t go into too much detail as it’s confidential but it was quite fun, you’ll enjoy it

Alright, just wanted to ask is there group activities or an interview?
Alright, just wanted to ask is there group activities or an interview?

Ngl if you prepare for it I feel like you’ll disadvantage yourself. This is the assessment centre, the interview is the next stage
Reply 39

You don’t need to do any practice, you’ll receive most of the information on the day :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending