The Student Room Group

Capricorn

Hey, so to sum it up, im a capricorn.
Whether that means anything or not to you, fair enough

anyway, the deeper meaning to this is to ask:
what traits (toxic and positive) do capricorns have?
im trying to be more inner capricorn as im lost atm
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by nataliegorenx

hard working, blunt, persistent, determind. think of a mountain goat (i think thats the capricorn animal) who spends its time searching for grass in high altitude.
what i personally dont like about capricorns is they are very dismissive of other people and usually arent creative or good at appreciating others perspectives. from my personal experience the women are better than the men, my abusive ex was a capricorn to a t. capricorns think they are always right and dont like help. goats are known for their stubborness.

i know a limited amount about astrology so look into your specific birthddate and your chart it might help you. im not fully versed on the topic or know if im in full belief in it all but it helped me gain a bit more understanding. the month of which your sign lies (dec or jan) capricorn might make a difference. i personally like december capricorns a lot more than the january ones. good luck!!
nkkkjhkbgjkfccccccccchgvhjbkljhgvgbniuygyvgbjhugyv
Original post by nosestrawberry
hard working, blunt, persistent, determind. think of a mountain goat (i think thats the capricorn animal) who spends its time searching for grass in high altitude.
what i personally dont like about capricorns is they are very dismissive of other people and usually arent creative or good at appreciating others perspectives. from my personal experience the women are better than the men, my abusive ex was a capricorn to a t. capricorns think they are always right and dont like help. goats are known for their stubborness.

i know a limited amount about astrology so look into your specific birthddate and your chart it might help you. im not fully versed on the topic or know if im in full belief in it all but it helped me gain a bit more understanding. the month of which your sign lies (dec or jan) capricorn might make a difference. i personally like december capricorns a lot more than the january ones. good luck!!

Thank you! Im a december capricorn so ill have to look into that more
Reply 4
Do Capricorns get along with cancer? All my friends are Capricorns and my boyfriend is a Capricorn. I'm a cancer.
Reply 5
Original post by arab x
Do Capricorns get along with cancer? All my friends are Capricorns and my boyfriend is a Capricorn. I'm a cancer.

Yes, we do ^. We are also etremely loyal which I think is a lovely trait, wether that be in a relationship or to a company or friend.
Original post by nataliegorenx

Attachment not found
Reply 7
Original post by JaseyB
Yes, we do ^. We are also etremely loyal which I think is a lovely trait, wether that be in a relationship or to a company or friend.

Thanks. What are other traits of Capricorn?
Attachment not found

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending