The Student Room Group

if your life was a book what would this chapter be called?

I dont know what my chapter would be called to be honest. But let me hear yours!!!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
The Downfall
Reply 2
Loneliness and Frustration
Isolation: A Study of Insanity
Reply 4
Light at the end of the tunnel.
Original post by Bexjw
Light at the end of the tunnel.

Hasn't been answered in two months...
Original post by Lwexi12
I dont know what my chapter would be called to be honest. But let me hear yours!!!!

Interesting question

My chapter would be: Everything happens for a reason. Keep patience.
Psychiatric ward.
The doner kebab arc
Reply 9
Original post by 2021 Doomsday
Hasn't been answered in two months...

There was a response (that’s been deleted) before mine.
the end
Chapter 4: in between
Original post by Bexjw
There was a response (that’s been deleted) before mine.

I just do not think old threads should not be made to reappear. :colonhash:
Reply 13
I just do not think old threads should not be made to reappear. :colonhash:

I only ever reply to posts that are on the ‘Latest’ page of the app. If someone chooses to bump an old thread (which happens a lot) so be it. Commenting and saying it’s been X amount of time, only adds to the activity of the old thread.

Thankfully this thread hasn’t been resurrected from 8 years ago, which isn’t unknown.
Original post by Bexjw
I only ever reply to posts that are on the ‘Latest’ page of the app. If someone chooses to bump an old thread (which happens a lot) so be it. Commenting and saying it’s been X amount of time, only adds to the activity of the old thread.

Thankfully this thread hasn’t been resurrected from 8 years ago, which isn’t unknown.

Still, you chose to respond to it. So, you dug out an old, but not ancient, thread. You should not respond to these types of threads that have not been answered in ages. Think before you act.
Still, you chose to respond to it. So, you dug out an old, but not ancient, thread. You should not respond to these types of threads that have not been answered in ages. Think before you act.

Didn't know trolls cared so much about not bumping old threads.
Original post by Lwexi12

The First Of Three Truths
Reply 17

You’ve just completely disregarded my initial response. I did not resurrect this thread. There was a post before mine that has now been deleted.

2 months is hardly any amount of time anyway, in the grand scheme of things. But now you mention it, think I’ll go bump some year old threads.

Thanks for the unsolicited advice Mr TSR Prefect.
(edited 2 years ago)
When I want your opinion, I will ask for it. Until then, keep it shut.

It's a public forum, I can give my opinion as much I want. I am sure everyone will agree that if anyone needs to shut up it's you.
Almost at the Intermission

Quick Reply

Latest