The Student Room Group

Weird feeling about meeting up with this girl

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Anonymous
Nah she hasn’t asked me for money or we haven’t even spoke about sex or anything like that. Just hobbies and stuff were into really, but mentally in treating it like that. The 80 miles away is just her University, she actually lives about 15 ish miles away and has family right by me so she said she’s always in my area.

If she has family local to you and is a regular visitor to the area, why not wait until she is there and see her then? I see no point in travelling 80 miles when, at some point soon, she will be in your area.
Nah she hasn’t asked me for money or we haven’t even spoke about sex or anything like that. Just hobbies and stuff were into really, but mentally in treating it like that. The 80 miles away is just her University, she actually lives about 15 ish miles away and has family right by me so she said she’s always in my area.

You have the right attitude.

Good luck.

It's a fishing trip. If you catch anything; great. If not, it's no big deal.
Original post by Dunnig Kruger
You have the right attitude.

Good luck.

It's a fishing trip. If you catch anything; great. If not, it's no big deal.

I kind of just asked her why doesn’t she want to Ft and she said basically she looks like a mess at the moment and wants to look a bit nicer because the hair place opens on April 12th and has started to send voice notes. So Id like to think i’m all good because that is a valid reason in my opinion.
how many followers does she have?
Original post by jonathanツ
yeah it sounds fishy

if we don't hear from you in a week we will know your either dead or stuck on a farm in italy

hahahahha im ded
Original post by Kerzen
If she has family local to you and is a regular visitor to the area, why not wait until she is there and see her then? I see no point in travelling 80 miles when, at some point soon, she will be in your area.

I would be she’s at University atm and won’t be back till the end of May. So it would be a pretty long time, plus we can chill at her student accommodation because I live at home so it won’t really be idea m
Original post by Levi.-
how many followers does she have?

I kind of just asked her why doesn’t she want to Ft and she said basically she looks like a mess at the moment and wants to look a bit nicer because the hair place opens on April 12th and has started to send voice notes. So Id like to think i’m all good because that is a valid reason in my opinion.

I'd say it's about 75 25 as to whether that's made up nonsense (75) or close enough to the truth (25).

All will be revealed in the due course of time...
Reply 28
I would be she’s at University atm and won’t be back till the end of May. So it would be a pretty long time, plus we can chill at her student accommodation because I live at home so it won’t really be idea m

You could also come into contact with the virus and take it back home with you.

ayo big ups for sliding to her then damn ahahahaha
Original post by Levi.-
ayo big ups for sliding to her then damn ahahahaha

Yhhh exactly that’s why i’m concerned, sliding in a girls DMs who has that many followers never normally works
I don’t think it will last considering it’s long distanced too. Like good luck buddy.
It's a huge red flag that she doesn't want to facetime first before meeting.
I'd worry more about that than the celeb thing.
I don’t think it will last considering it’s long distanced too. Like good luck buddy.

It’s not long distance that’s just where her university is, she actually lives much closer
People buy their followers etc., lol it doesn’t mean much TBH.
I hope it all works out ! Keep us posted!

Quick Reply