The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Yep, this is a test post just to show I’ve unticked the anon button and the time of the screenshot
Attachment not found

My post appears as anon though :confused:
Original post by Joleee
can you then provide evidence for your statement.

Do you think the troll accidently posted this in the wrong forum that just happened to have anon as well?
Original post by DiddyDec
Do you think the troll accidently posted this in the wrong forum that just happened to have anon as well?

I’ve stated before that this isn’t a troll thread. It actually came up in the relationships forum but I selected this one as it seemed more appropriate. I provided evidence in the screenshot.
Reply 43

what do you mean as 'accidently'.
Original post by Joleee
what do you mean as 'accidently'.

They posted in here specifically to misuse anon.

That’s not true. I’ve explained why this has happened and apologised. It won’t happen again (unless there’s a glitch perhaps).
Reply 46
I’ve stated before that this isn’t a troll thread. It actually came up in the relationships forum but I selected this one as it seemed more appropriate. I provided evidence in the screenshot.

What does "whos the most dramatic user on this site" have to do with "advice on everyday issues"?
Original post by Foxehh
What does "whos the most dramatic user on this site" have to do with "advice on everyday issues"?

Hi, it was the other suggested forum on the drop down list. I thought it was more appropriate than the relationships one at least.
Reply 48
Hi, it was the other suggested forum on the drop down list. I thought it was more appropriate than the relationships one at least.

When I type in the title and OP into "ask a question", Chat is the recommended section that pops up...
Reply 49

do you honestly think i can't tell a troll from non-troll.
Who does?... ‘ss’ meaning? Who does? There’s a lot of questions, and I’m not sure you have the answers.
Original post by Joleee

I provided evidence. I hope you at least looked at the screenshot
I’m a liar? About what exactly? You lie about people and you have no answers
I’m a liar? About what exactly? You lie about people and you have no answers

Prsom
Reply 54
I provided evidence. I hope you at least looked at the screenshot

evidence of what?
You relentlessly bully people and get ridiculously offended at every opportunity. I’ve seen your posts.
I thought this would get spicy but it's a bit meh.
Original post by Joleee
evidence of what?

That my posts are automatically anon even when I deselect it. I posted an attachment earlier on
Original post by Joleee

You seemed be erring on the side of not troll and you can never quite tell considering the first response to this troll thread is a VT.
Original post by Iasona
Prsom

It this related to your PM that you sent me by accident are you the troll in question?

Latest

Trending

Trending