The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Just had my interview with camberwell!

So I just had my interview with camberwell and before having it I tried to look everywhere for questions they might ask but unfortunately didn’t come across any! So here are the questions I was asked.
(At the start of the interview he stated that he was going to ask four questions to get an idea of my personality and then he’d look at my work, there was no need to share my screen as he had my portfolio in front of him)

1. why now in my life did I decide to apply for a BA in sculpture

2. Why have I chosen camberwell

3. what specific work of mine do I want him to focus on (as I had varied work in my portfolio)

4.why have I chosen sculpture instead of photography ( as majority of my portfolio was photography based)

5. If I had any questions

I hope this helps! Also I ended up waiting for the call to start for around 10/15 mins! But I suggest logging on 5 mins before your call anyway!
Original post by Lilparishilton
So I just had my interview with camberwell and before having it I tried to look everywhere for questions they might ask but unfortunately didn’t come across any! So here are the questions I was asked.
(At the start of the interview he stated that he was going to ask four questions to get an idea of my personality and then he’d look at my work, there was no need to share my screen as he had my portfolio in front of him)

1. why now in my life did I decide to apply for a BA in sculpture

2. Why have I chosen camberwell

3. what specific work of mine do I want him to focus on (as I had varied work in my portfolio)

4.why have I chosen sculpture instead of photography ( as majority of my portfolio was photography based)

5. If I had any questions

I hope this helps! Also I ended up waiting for the call to start for around 10/15 mins! But I suggest logging on 5 mins before your call anyway!

Hi! I hope your interview went well I had mine back in February! I haven’t received any updates yet lol, I’m trying to find other people who’ve applied! Have you received any updates yet? :smile:
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
This is not a place to discuss this. Tysm! :mad:
Original post by Violetmafleming
Hi! I hope your interview went well I had mine back in February! I haven’t received any updates yet lol, I’m trying to find other people who’ve applied! Have you received any updates yet? :smile:

Hi! I hope your interview went well I had mine back in February! I haven’t received any updates yet lol, I’m trying to find other people who’ve applied! Have you received any updates yet?
Hey angel! Thank you, I hope yours did too! I haven’t heard a reply back! But I can imagine they’re probs trying to sort out the deferred from last year and whatnot! I do know that they’ve been extremely slow in general as I applied to another course at camberwell and received the portal like a month later.
Let me know if you want to swap deets! Xoxox
Original post by Lilparishilton
Hi! I hope your interview went well I had mine back in February! I haven’t received any updates yet lol, I’m trying to find other people who’ve applied! Have you received any updates yet?
Hey angel! Thank you, I hope yours did too! I haven’t heard a reply back! But I can imagine they’re probs trying to sort out the deferred from last year and whatnot! I do know that they’ve been extremely slow in general as I applied to another course at camberwell and received the portal like a month later.
Let me know if you want to swap deets! Xoxox

Yeah of course! My Instagram is @violetmafleming :smile:
Have you had any updates on your application? I'm still waiting to hear back from Painting, it's been 2 months now, just wondering whether anyone has heard from them.
Original post by Anonymous
Have you had any updates on your application? I'm still waiting to hear back from Painting, it's been 2 months now, just wondering whether anyone has heard from them.

Nope I haven’t, it’s been 2 months for me too I wouldn’t worry
Reply 7
i just got an unconditional offer!
Original post by tknero
i just got an unconditional offer!

Wow!! Congrats! Was this for sculpture??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending