The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Iasona
Hi there. I’ve reported both your posts for swearing. Whilst the user is misusing the anon feature, that doesn’t give you the right to be abusive :smile:

Did you know telling someone that you reported them is against the rules :facepalm2:
Original post by DiddyDec
Did you know telling someone that you reported them is against the rules :facepalm2:

I’ve seen them swearing before, but fine if that’s what you’re going to take issue with. Good night now :smile:

That is quality the facepalm. This is like a year 8 fight during tutorial.
Original post by Iasona
I’ve seen them swearing before, but fine if that’s what you’re going to take issue with. Good night now :smile:

Gobshite isn't swearing just shite isn't swearing.
It this related to your PM that you sent me by accident are you the troll in question?

I only went on this thread because the OP tagged me 😂 - your theory doesn’t make sense
Does it make you feel all grown up? :smile:
They recently updated the filter to include all kinds of obscure insults so if they meant to include the above they would have done. The rules also state to just type out the word and the filter will do the work.
They recently updated the filter to include all kinds of obscure insults so if they meant to include the above they would have done. The rules also state to just type out the word and the filter will do the work.

You’ve clearly memorised these rules. Hope they benefit your life in some kind of way
That’s great, I was thinking of that. The ignore list. Yes, disengagement is usually a better option than throwing insults. Lesson learned on your end there I’d assume
wap.wap.wap
Love the titles that say 'urgent! ', 'please respond asap!!! ' and the OP bumps them within the hour.

The subject is usually very slight - their feelings hurt by a remark made by a friend. Or an inconsequential dilemma - whether they should pop round and see a mate's car.

Then there is the guy that copy and pasted the same post every month with weekly variants because his mum didn't like him ordering takeaways and only wanted him to eat hime cooked food.
wow what a beautiful ending.
Ah lmaooo I thought I were calling me dramatic
Original post by Anonymous
@chelsea.uri think he means u babe

I know
Not surprised tbh
Original post by Anonymous
Go...

Whoever made this thread why are you anonymous? Out of curiosity
Pretty ironic ngl
Original post by V℮rsions
Chelsea when she tries to debate people