The Student Room Group
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge

Cambridge - MPhil Advanced Computer Science - Entry 2021

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Sfaradi
True! But does the acceptance rate differ from Home students to International ones?

Yes ~~35% for U.K., 31% for International non-EU and 44% for EU students
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge
hi anyone here who applied in Feb 21 and got a reply or interview? i'm still waiting no news still
Original post by Chanella3620
hi anyone here who applied in Feb 21 and got a reply or interview? i'm still waiting no news still

Hi, I've also applied to the ACS course in Feb, still no reply yet.
Original post by 123alex99
Hi, I've also applied to the ACS course in Feb, still no reply

Hi, the wait is absolutely killing right?
Please let me know if you get a reply.
Thanks
I applied in December, interviewed in February and have been under review by department since February,
hopefully we hear back soon after Easter break.

Best of luck to you all!
Reply 45
Just realised that we won’t be getting our college choices given that offers will be handed late. Which is another thing that sucks tbh
Reply 46
Does anyone know whether making an open application increases/decreases your chances of getting in or whether it has no effect at all
anyone knows when the third round starts? and when should we expect to get the outcome of the round
Reply 48
Did anyone recieve the invitation to apply for the Cambridge Trust Scholarship email? I don't have an offer yet so pretty confused
Original post by xxbolt_
Did anyone recieve the invitation to apply for the Cambridge Trust Scholarship email? I don't have an offer yet so pretty confused

I didn't. When did you receive it?
Reply 50
Original post by saint_faisyon
I didn't. When did you receive it?

Yesterday evening around 8:30 GMT. Are you an international student cos I am...maybe that’s why??
(edited 3 years ago)
I received an email back saying there is a delay in processing applications and should receive our outcomes come the end of April
Reply 52
^ i have received the same information, end of April - beginning May
Original post by xxbolt_
Yesterday evening around 8:30 GMT. Are you an international student cos I am...maybe that’s why??

I am from an EU country but I have been living and studying in the UK for the last 3 years.
Update: I received an offer, also that is me hahaha
Original post by rockwillor
Update: I received an offer, also that is me hahaha

That is awesome, congratulations 😁
Hey guys, I just received an email saying I am waitlisted and that if I have another offer I should probably accept that one. A bit disappointing but yeah, wish you guys good luck!
Reply 57
Hey guys, I just received an email saying I am waitlisted and that if I have another offer I should probably accept that one. A bit disappointing but yeah, wish you guys good luck!

Sorry to hear even though people get accepted off the waitlist all the time! When did you have your interview please
Original post by xxbolt_
Sorry to hear even though people get accepted off the waitlist all the time! When did you have your interview please

Applied 2nd of December, interviewed 14th Jan 😁
Reply 59
Applied 2nd of December, interviewed 14th Jan 😁

Goodness! 🤣🤣 I have BARE WAYS to go! Interviewed in March

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending