The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hi! I got student room a few days ago and I was able to send PMs. But now all of a sudden it’s not letting me send one and I’m rly confused as to why:frown:(
Hey! I got TSR a few days ago and at first it was allowing me to send PMs. Now all of a sudden it doesn’t and I’m rly confused :frown:(
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Hi! I got student room a few days ago and I was able to send PMs. But now all of a sudden it’s not letting me send one and I’m rly confused as to why:frown:(

Does it give you a reason to as why you are unable to send them ?
Original post by Anonymous
Hey! I got TSR a few days ago and at first it was allowing me to send PMs. Now all of a sudden it doesn’t and I’m rly confused :frown:(

You have to have been a member of TSR for 3 days, so many your 3 days isn’t up yet and you being able to use PMs was just a bug :dontknow:
This thread has energy to it man
Original post by Chloe20_08
Hey guys !! fianally i can send Pm's !! so if you wanna chat just HMU !! always happy to talk to any of you !

hope you have a great day !!

Hey!

what are you into
Reply 7
Original post by V℮rsions
This thread has energy to it man

faxxxx
Reply 8
Original post by Wannabevetnurse
Hey!

what are you into

Hello !!

ohh i'm into a few things!! i like music, football, basketball, rollerskating, skateborading, volly ball, netball but most of all i love eating and sleeping !! ahah and yourself? what do you like to do ?
Reply 9
Original post by laurawatt
You have to have been a member of TSR for 3 days, so many your 3 days isn’t up yet and you being able to use PMs was just a bug :dontknow:

I'm sorry i don't think i understand you fully. if from what i read was correct then yes, you have to be a member for 3 days or more to be able to send PM's!!
what music are you into?
I'm sorry i don't think i understand you fully. if from what i read was correct then yes, you have to be a member for 3 days or more to be able to send PM's!!

Yep correct! :biggrin:
Original post by laurawatt
Yep correct! :biggrin:

Oh! ahah thats great well yes you need to be a member for 3 days and i think you have to make regular posts or something
Original post by BluMoon06
what music are you into?

I likeee...rap, rap metal,rock,pop, country..a lot really !

and you?

and you?

drill
Original post by MMtrapzz
drill

dope !!!!!!!
dope !!!!!!!

dope? wat does that mean
a

Original post by MMtrapzz
dope? wat does that mean

ahah sorry!! means like cool !!!

and you?

well kpop is quite obvious lmao
its a mixture tbh so pop kpop rap classical oldies country lol so yh but only certain artists and shiz
Original post by BluMoon06
well kpop is quite obvious lmao
its a mixture tbh so pop kpop rap classical oldies country lol so yh but only certain artists and shiz

ahah yeah !!!! cool !!!

Latest

Trending

Trending