The Student Room Group

a level help

i’m planning to take history, english lit and politics alevel. if anyone does any of those subjects please tell me what it’s like and any tips!!!
Original post by itssangelllxo
i’m planning to take history, english lit and politics alevel. if anyone does any of those subjects please tell me what it’s like and any tips!!!

hey I do both english lit and history and my advice would be start thinking about your coursework early as doing both at the same time is more work than you think. also make clear notes don't put loads of detail in your essays to avoid describing events when you have to evaluate them and essay plans are a really efficient way to revise such big topics :smile: but i love both a levels
omg thank you!!! what else do you take?? and what’s your fav out of english and history?
I do both as well and love both!! I also do politics and ancient greek so w the 4 essay subjects it can be a bit tough but I think as long as you stay on top of ur work it’s very manageable. I also do an epq and still have lots of free time so it’s not too much :smile:
Original post by itssangelllxo
omg thank you!!! what else do you take?? and what’s your fav out of english and history?

not a problem! i also take english language. i think history in terms of how easy it comes to me but i love talking about concepts within books i find it so interesting

Quick Reply

Latest