The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Ual ba animation

Has anyone heard back from ual for the ba hons animation after submitting their portfolio???

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I applied late January and haven’t heard back since I submitted my portfolio will hopefully be soon!
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Gec28
I applied late January and haven’t heard back since I submitted my portfolio will hopefully be soon!

Thanks for replying! I applied on 26th of February and no response. Sending good luck 🤞🏽
Hey! Have you heard back yet? I got an offer and want to find other offer holders 🥺 if not I hope u hear back soon !! ❤️
Reply 4
Original post by yummyelbow
Hey! Have you heard back yet? I got an offer and want to find other offer holders 🥺 if not I hope u hear back soon !! ❤️

Congratulations! Haven’t heard back yet ): did you have an interview?
Thank you haha! I’m sure you will hear back soon (rooting for you!!) No I didn’t have an interview, just received an email directly from ucas track to say it had been updated. Let me know when you hear back, I’ve struggled to find many other applicants 😅
Reply 6
Thank you haha! I’m sure you will hear back soon (rooting for you!!) No I didn’t have an interview, just received an email directly from ucas track to say it had been updated. Let me know when you hear back, I’ve struggled to find many other applicants 😅

Thanks😭 fingers crossed! When did you apply/submit your portfolio??? Will let you know if I’m successful 😬

Hi! I got an offer for animation from UAL. I was wondering if there's an animation UAL group chat that offer holders are talking on. I'm struggling to find many animation applicants.

I would love to connect. :smile:
Original post by Mahailamay
Thanks😭 fingers crossed! When did you apply/submit your portfolio??? Will let you know if I’m successful 😬

I submitted mine early feb ish ☺️☺️
Original post by arya_squarepants
Hi! I got an offer for animation from UAL. I was wondering if there's an animation UAL group chat that offer holders are talking on. I'm struggling to find many animation applicants.

Heyyy I haven’t found any gcs unfortunately! Have u got insta? I can pop u a message :smile:)
Heyyy I haven’t found any gcs unfortunately! Have u got insta? I can pop u a message :smile:)

Yes I do! My insta js @arya_squarepants :smile:)

Hey i’ve received my offer. Do u know anyone else who’s applied for animation??
I’m kinda scared honestly about the whole thing and it would be cool to talk to other people applying for the same course ((:
Original post by G r a p e s
I’m kinda scared honestly about the whole thing and it would be cool to talk to other people applying for the same course ((:

heyyy whats ur insta ? u can message me @tetilles 🥰🥰
Original post by G r a p e s

Hey!! At the moment I only know one other person on the UAL animation course. There are some others on Facebook so I would encourage you to have a look there on the UAL facebook group.

I'd love to stay in contact. my instagram is arya_squarepants. Feel free to send me a message. 🥰
heyyy whats ur insta ? u can message me @tetilles 🥰🥰

my insta is @boba.clout ((:
Hey!! At the moment I only know one other person on the UAL animation course. There are some others on Facebook so I would encourage you to have a look there on the UAL facebook group.

I'd love to stay in contact. my instagram is arya_squarepants. Feel free to send me a message. 🥰

sure!! ((: my insta’s @boba.clout
Reply 16
I got a conditional offer! Really excited about it and hope I'll get along with others on the course.
Original post by roenais
I got a conditional offer! Really excited about it and hope I'll get along with others on the course.

I'm so excited for the course aswell. I haven't firmed UAL as I'm unsure of which uni I want to go to but I'd love to be friends :smile:
Reply 18
I got and offer! Yay! 🥳 would love to say hi to anyone who got in!
Hey everyone I have an offer from UAL for animation as well and accepted it. I would love to chat with any future students that will be going there.

My Instagram is @rria_shah

Would love to get to know you guys before we start!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending