The Student Room Group

Guy wanted my time

There was this restaurant where my friends were going to and they were showing it all on Instagram hyping up the food. I messaged the owner yesterday saying I want to come over, the owner knows my uncle well, I message the him saying I am thinking of coming over, he said what time so I told him and he said come over he'll look after me. The owner gave me his colleagues number saying ring him when I arrived so I did that but no one is answering so I ask the staff member outside who is doing a queue to get the person who was supposed to take me in, I said I sorted it out with the owner that someone was supposed to take me in, then he goes to ask the person who was meant to take me in and they come back saying they know nothing about it and that I have to queue up. I planned it with the owner that someone was meant to take me in, I drove from Manchester to Chorley and he wasted my time. I was hungry. The owner planned that he will send someone to take me in and he absolutely wasted my time. I'm just angry about it.
Restaurants don't open for another 4 days :holmes:
Reply 2
Original post by DiddyDec
Restaurants don't open for another 4 days :holmes:

Well this guy was open
Original post by Anonymous
Well this guy was open

I call bull****.
Have you been breaking covid regulations :naughty:
Have you heard of this thing called Grammarly?
Reply 6
Original post by DiddyDec
I call bull****.

Yet you still replied ok

Original post by Celtic Conjurer
Have you been breaking covid regulations :naughty:

It was take out
Reply 7
Original post by MechanicalOnion
Have you heard of this thing called Grammarly?

Stop being rude
Original post by Anonymous
Yet you still replied ok

It was take out

''Look after you'' and ''take you in''? Doesn't sound like a takeaway to me.
Reply 9
Original post by Celtic Conjurer
''Look after you'' and ''take you in''? Doesn't sound like a takeaway to me.

Yes take me in to make my order and look after me by giving some food etc
Post an honest online review that does not include your full name about the wonderful customer service and waiting time for collecting a takeaway.
Let your uncle know that your experience of the restaurant and its owner hasn't been positive.
Original post by londonmyst
Post an honest online review that does not include your full name about the wonderful customer service and waiting time for collecting a takeaway.
Let your uncle know that your experience of the restaurant and its owner hasn't been positive.

Alright sure

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending