The Student Room Group

I wish I was 16 again:(

I am 20 years old and final year of BTEC and only predicted Merit. I failed A levels but I wish I could be 16 so I could re do A levels and get into Russell group university
Reply 1
My predicted grades for university were DMM. I only got into a metropolitan university but not the course I wanted.
Hey, don't worry about it. I think a merit is still great!
Besides, you have your whole life to go. Good luck with everything!
Well, it does no good to sit around and think about what you could have done. Take it as a life lesson and do better.
Original post by Anonymous
I am 20 years old and final year of BTEC and only predicted Merit. I failed A levels but I wish I could be 16 so I could re do A levels and get into Russell group university

You can, you just need money to register and pay for exams with a private centre
Reply 5
Original post by StopRightThere
Well, it does no good to sit around and think about what you could have done. Take it as a life lesson and do better.

Thanks
Reply 6
Original post by Smeraldettoi
You can, you just need money to register and pay for exams with a private centre

I can't afford it and my parents would never pay. So I can't.
Reply 7
Hey, don't worry about it. I think a merit is still great!
Besides, you have your whole life to go. Good luck with everything!

Thanks
I can't afford it and my parents would never pay. So I can't.

Just get a part time job or increase your hours (if you don’t have enough hours already)
Reply 9
Original post by Smeraldettoi
Just get a part time job or increase your hours (if you don’t have enough hours already)

I can't afford it honestly. Impossible for me to pay

Quick Reply

Latest