The Student Room Group

What's the craziest thing you've done while under the influence?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
too many sick individuals on here :colonhash:
Original post by TJ1997
I have no idea as I was black out drunk, but I'd imagine either horrified or 'meh the dude's got a thing for walls'

Makes sense. :biggrin: These are too funny.

Original post by Joleee
too many sick individuals on here :colonhash:

:sadnod:
Slept with a transgender prostitute, then went back to the pub, bought some vodka, took it to the toilet and rubbed it on my genitals lest I caught something. After a few more drinks I went to Tesco and stole some shopping after becoming frustrated with the self-service check out. The value of the stuff stolen was less than the money I dropped hurrying out of there. Chanced going back and someone had taken it. Serves me right for looking to Sir Digby Chicken Caesar for life advice.
Original post by sunny.side.up
How do you remember?

because the cop took me and my friends home (to our homes).
Original post by 4Skin
I went in to a pub after several refused to serve me. I was so drunk I that I was partially blind. One would only give me crisps, which I immediately threw at someone. I then fell asleep on the pavement, was at some point helped up to a bench by two teenage girls who I was apparently sick on. I remember blacking out and waking up laughing covered in sick next to the teenage girls. Somehow my mum and brother turned up and put me in a taxi (driver wasn't happy). I tried to jump out of the taxi mid drive because I thought I was invincible. When he asked for payment I called him a Jew. Woke up a few days later covered in sick, piss and for some reason blood.

Man that's painful! Did he decided to beat the **** out of you then? Maybe he was a Muslim who got offended.
Original post by CletusPotter
Man that's painful! Did he decided to beat the **** out of you then? Maybe he was a Muslim who got offended.

No, as far as I can tell I wasn't beaten up. There was blood down my face and for some reason in my socks. I probably fell on the pavement. I remember the driver saying (offendedly) 'I'm not a Jew'. Suppose serves him right for expecting payment.
Original post by 4Skin
No, as far as I can tell I wasn't beaten up. There was blood down my face and for some reason in my socks. I probably fell on the pavement. I remember the driver saying (offendedly) 'I'm not a Jew'. Suppose serves him right for expecting payment.

Yeah I suppose so. :biggrin: He should've just taken your name and address and expected payment once you sobered up the next day. Did he throw you out?
-> Fell under a train and survived
->Had a knife pulled on me by multiple coke dealers after making petty/snide comments under the influence
->Thrown out of multiple brothels
->Appeared at like 2pm one afternoon in Barcelona visibly beaten up and with zero knowledge how
->Lost maybe £10k gambling
->Started a fistfight in a Tijuana nightclub off my head on tequila
->Went shooting rabits at like 2am pished with some hillbillies in Nevada. Decided to rugby tackle one of them as he was taking a shot.
->Barred from like 8 pubs
->Stomach pumped 5 times
->Woken up in St Thomas/Guys/University/Royal Free/Edgware hospitals

What is odd is that I am a very sensible and successful guy normally, just not pissed. Probably a functional alcholic
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by CletusPotter
Yeah I suppose so. :biggrin: He should've just taken your name and address and expected payment once you sobered up the next day. Did he throw you out?

No, my mum and brother were in the car with me. It was my brother who grabbed me and stopped me jumping to my death. I assume one of the teenage girls had looked through my phone and called them.
Original post by Zürich
->Had a knife pulled on me by multiple coke dealers after making petty/snide comments under the influence
->Appeared at like 2pm one afternoon in Barcelona visibly beaten up and with zero knowledge how
->Went shooting rabits at like 2am pished with some hillbillies in Nevada. Decided to rugby tackle one of them as he was taking a shot.
->Stomach pumped 5 times

What is odd is that I am a very sensible and successful guy normally, just not pissed. Probably a functional alcholic

Bloody hell, that's one hell of a life man!
Original post by LairdBerkut
Slept with a transgender prostitute, then went back to the pub, bought some vodka, took it to the toilet and rubbed it on my genitals lest I caught something. After a few more drinks I went to Tesco and stole some shopping after becoming frustrated with the self-service check out. The value of the stuff stolen was less than the money I dropped hurrying out of there. Chanced going back and someone had taken it. Serves me right for looking to Sir Digby Chicken Caesar for life advice.

Were you drunk or on drugs?

Original post by shortkid
because the cop took me and my friends home (to our homes).

Oh. And you didn't get in trouble?

Original post by Zürich
->Stomach pumped 5 times

:lol: That's quite a lot!
I remember (or was told I did at least) I was at the beach and I stole the sign off of a government building and walked two miles with it under my shirt back to the beach house. At that point, I'm amazed I could walk and amazed I didn't get caught
Oh. And you didn't get in trouble?

well my brother was the one home at the time and he didn't snitch me out, he told my mother and father that were was high off weed
Original post by stevie654
I remember (or was told I did at least) I was at the beach and I stole the sign off of a government building and walked two miles with it under my shirt back to the beach house. At that point, I'm amazed I could walk and amazed I didn't get caught

:eek: Wow, that's crazy! Was it a big sign or a little sign?
well my brother was the one home at the time and he didn't snitch me out, he told my mother and father that were was high off weed

I mean with the police. :tongue:
That's cool your brother was there for you though! Are you two close?
I mean with the police. :tongue:
That's cool your brother was there for you though! Are you two close?

Yes, all siblings are close?
he's 4 years older than i am and we chill out all the time.
Why are you interrogating me?
Yes, all siblings are close?
he's 4 years older than i am and we chill out all the time.
Why are you interrogating me?

That's not necessarily true. I have a brother who I've never met before.
That's great!
Lol, I'm not trying to, sorry if it seems like I am. Just trying to make conversation. :smile:
That's not necessarily true. I have a brother who I've never met before.
That's great!
Lol, I'm not trying to, sorry if it seems like I am. Just trying to make conversation. :smile:

how come you have never met him?
how come you have never met him?

Because we are both from my father, but not my mother. I've never met my father, so I've never met my brother.
Because we are both from my father, but not my mother. I've never met my father, so I've never met my brother.

thats deep, do you know who your dad is tho? you know his name and where he lives?

Quick Reply

Latest