The Student Room Group

Help!

Hi,
i have noticed last week or something that the RIGHT side of my lower abdomen is a LITTLE bit firmer than the left side. I have NOT noticed any pain or discomfort but it's just a little bothering now that i have found a difference. I am a little constipated and am also on my period so I not sure if it's just constipation/bloating. Is it just that or do I need to consult a doctor about it?
Any help is appreciated thanks!
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Hi,
i have noticed last week or something that the RIGHT side of my lower abdomen is a LITTLE bit firmer than the left side. I have NOT noticed any pain or discomfort but it's just a little bothering now that i have found a difference. I am a little constipated and am also on my period so I not sure if it's just constipation/bloating. Is it just that or do I need to consult a doctor about it?
Any help is appreciated thanks!

update - im feeling tiny bits of sharp pain of the right side but it's nothing major :/
Someone, please help if u know
take some laxatives lol
Reply 3
take some laxatives lol

the constipation ill take care of but i just wanted to know can constipation/period bloating cause the right side of your stomach to be firm
the constipation ill take care of but i just wanted to know can constipation/period bloating cause the right side of your stomach to be firm

Yes it can
Reply 5
Contact your GP.
Reply 6
Original post by Surnia
Contact your GP.

is it that serious?

Quick Reply

Latest