The Student Room Group

f boy face

everyone knows the face I mean. it’s the lip bit thing everyone is doing on tiktok. but what does it actually mean?? I’m kind of confused why do people do it and like what does it mean if someone does it to you?? I’m so confused someone please explain lmao
Reply 1
It means that the person is cringey and should be avoided.
I have no experience of TikTok, so not everyone knows the face you are talking about.
They think it's attractive and alluring to a female audience. Specifically a teen audience.
I’m pretty sure it’s a joke but please, would you care to go in to slightly more detail than that
Original post by DonerKabab
I have no experience of TikTok, so not everyone knows the face you are talking about.

Ehhh sorry just look up f boy face and you’ll know what I mean
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by a.planet
They think it's attractive and alluring to a female audience. Specifically a teen audience.

Okay so it’s meant to be attractive?? Me and my friends do it to each other all the time as a joke to mock the people that do it. But is it actually meant to be hot or something lol?
ah okay, also nice profile picture lol
Original post by elscha_bandito
Okay so it’s meant to be attractive?? Me and my friends do it to each other all the time as a joke to mock the people that do it. But is it actually meant to be hot or something lol?

Some boys on “straight tiktok” think it is
Lynch them in the streets.. In Minecraft
jaw flex and squinted eyes
85b.jpg

Quick Reply

Latest