The Student Room Group

anyone want to learn spanish or french?

hi, my name is Lucia, I am teaching people Spanish and french if anyone is interested let me know thank you.
Reply 1
Original post by mendluciauy
hi, my name is Lucia, I am teaching people Spanish and french if anyone is interested let me know thank you.

Hi,

I'm revising for my IGCSE french mock exam at the moment and would really appreciate any help..

Thanks
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by CN5687
Hi,

I'm revising for my IGCSE french mock exam at the moment and would really appreciate any help..

Thanks,
Christa

alright, and what level do you wish to achieve, what is the subject of your french mock, for example, about you, holidays, food..... is it like I 1 to 1 communication with the teacher or an exam paper?(please provide these so I know what to help you on) thank you
Good luck with it, but I work alone.
Original post by BlackHarryPotter
Good luck with it, but I work alone.

yh most of the time alone is best but guiding is also good as long as she knows around what topic they're going to ask, then it should be easy.
Reply 5
alright, and what level do you wish to achieve, what is the subject of your french mock, for example, about you, holidays, food..... is it like I 1 to 1 communication with the teacher or an exam paper?(please provide these so I know what to help you on) thank you

Hi Lucia,

Thanks for replying. French is my favourite subject and I hope I’m good enough to achieve a grad 8 or a 9. I have my IGCSE french speaking mock in a few days and chose topic A and E(edexcel)... A = Home and Abroad ... E = Social activities, fitness and health. There are 33 questions to answer altogether in preparation for the exam of which the teacher will question us on... and it'll be 1 to 1 communication with the teacher. Also I haven't yet completed all the questions in that booklet, not many at all so I’m not sure how to go from there. I feel like I don’t know enough vocal for topic E but I chose it because it's more generalised.. except for the bit about festivals and yh. However, I improvised when revising with my friend.. and that's about it

Thank you :smile:
(edited 3 years ago)
Is this free?
Original post by CN5687
Hi Lucia,

Thanks for replying. French is my favourite subject and I hope I’m good enough to achieve a grad 8 or a 9. I have my IGCSE french speaking mock in a few days and chose topic A and E(edexcel)... A = Home and Abroad ... E = Social activities, fitness and health. There are 33 questions to answer altogether in preparation for the exam of which the teacher will question us on... and it'll be 1 to 1 communication with the teacher. Also I haven't yet completed all the questions in that booklet, not many at all so I’m not sure how to go from there. I feel like I don’t know enough vocal for topic E but I chose it because it's more generalised.. except for the bit about festivals and yh. However, I improvised when revising with my friend.. and that's about it

Thank you :smile:

alright, did they provide any paper with the questions? if not then imma have to have a 1 to 1 with you and then translate it through me to your paper then how you would say It...is that okay?
alright, did they provide any paper with the questions? if not then imma have to have a 1 to 1 with you and then translate it through me to your paper then how you would say It...is that okay?

are you providing this service for free?
Reply 9

Yup they did provide us with the questions.. is there a way I could message you other than on this public chat? That'd be great!!
Original post by username54
Is this free?

yes, I've taught many people before but just not ready enough to start charging so yes its free.
yes, I've taught many people before but just not ready enough to start charging so yes its free.

i would like some help then with spanish equdas..I don't know how to do the writing tasks as i can't write sentences in spanish
Original post by username54
i would like some help then with spanish equdas..I don't know how to do the writing tasks as i can't write sentences in spanish

ofc , i will send you a message in private so you call me tell about your subjects and stuff

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending