The Student Room Group

My fault or his?

Was it my fault for saying it or his for misunderstanding?

My friend is getting hitched, and upon spilling the news to me, I said "I'm so gay for you" as in I am happy about it. But, he said "Dude, I'm not gay" and started laughing.
Did he take it as a joke or did he think you were serious? Did you explain what you meant afterwards? It's no one's fault, it's really just a simple misunderstanding.
👆

Misunderstandings happen all the time.

People sometimes get angry and argue for no reason, because they don't actually know what's really happening.

Just clarify what you meant, everything should be all good.
Original post by superbo9y
👆

Misunderstandings happen all the time.

People sometimes get angry and argue for no reason, because they don't actually know what's really happening.

Just clarify what you meant, everything should be all good.

dude u serious?? homosexuality is no laughing matter, it is a very serious and dangerous thing to be, and has destroyed the lives of thousands, who are innocently abused and even killed. just think before you leave comments about it next time. :colonhash:
Original post by Anonymous
dude u serious?? homosexuality is no laughing matter, it is a very serious and dangerous thing to be, and has destroyed the lives of thousands, who are innocently abused and even killed. just think before you leave comments about it next time. :colonhash:

this is what i was talking about earlier then

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending