The Student Room Group

Liverpool A100 / A101 2021 Offer Holders

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
This is going to make sound like I haven't done my research but I can see limited info. online but are there any study abroad opportunities at Liverpool? I know I can do an elective abroad. Can I do an intercalated degree abroad? Thanks. :smile:
Original post by Shi_S
This is going to make sound like I haven't done my research but I can see limited info. online but are there any study abroad opportunities at Liverpool? I know I can do an elective abroad. Can I do an intercalated degree abroad? Thanks. :smile:

If they let you intercalate at another university, then yes.

There's a world health intercalated degree hosted by Leeds (link) which includes a period of study overseas, and I am sure there will be other similar opportunities too (perhaps even Liverpool has one).

Post originally created by ecolier.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 62
That's really helpful! Thank you! :smile:
Any more A101 acceptances?
Original post by Shi_S

Liverpool Medical School has great links with the Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine (LSTM), which offer loads of intercalated degrees with a study abroad component!
Hey guys

I booked crown place and vine court for accommodation.Also unite students grand central.

Anyone else applied to these places ??
what's the best place to book your accommodation?
Reply 67
I booked crown place
Reply 68
Original post by Pepperman1234

It depends on what u're looking for in ur accommodation really

lol, I'm literally looking everywhere for true opinions of the halls. are u thinking of halls or priv accomm?
Reply 70
Hey guys, just wondering when everyone’s gonna apply for DBS checks :smile:
Original post by Don charlieeeeee
Hey guys

I booked crown place and vine court for accommodation.Also unite students grand central.

Anyone else applied to these places ??

Sameeee
Original post by Jingbah
Sameeee

Nice
Did you book grand central ?
(edited 3 years ago)
(I'm really late in joining this thread sorry)
But,

1- well done everyone on getting an offer !!!
2- Has Liverpool sent out offer email/letters after the UCAS update ? Coz i've only gotten a UCAS update but no email from the uni.
Thanks in advance.
Original post by #stressed
(I'm really late in joining this thread sorry)
But,

1- well done everyone on getting an offer !!!
2- Has Liverpool sent out offer email/letters after the UCAS update ? Coz i've only gotten a UCAS update but no email from the uni.
Thanks in advance.

i received some introduction booklet to Liverpool in the mail, an email which invited me to meet academics and students in the medical school, and an email on how they plan to teach at the start of the next academic year
Original post by paper711
i received some introduction booklet to Liverpool in the mail, an email which invited me to meet academics and students in the medical school, and an email on how they plan to teach at the start of the next academic year

Oh I didn’t get a booklet ? What does it say ??
Oh I didn’t get a booklet ? What does it say ??

its just a general introduction to the uni, not specific to medicine. It gives some short stories about students' lives in the uni and tells u what u can expect. I live in London so if u live elsewhere u will probs receive it later
to anybody who's a medicine offer holder, has anyone applied for vine court as accommodation? (personally I did it because its nicer and i dont mind a 12/15 minute walk since i need to lose weight)
to anybody who's a medicine offer holder, has anyone applied for vine court as accommodation? (personally I did it because its nicer and i dont mind a 12/15 minute walk since i need to lose weight)

I did 😃
I did 😃

oh that's great because I was scared since it's a bit of a walk away, I wont have many medicine students in the same building!! maybe we can walk together next year 😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending