The Student Room Group

last day of year 11

what day is the/your last day for year 11 2021 ?

Edit: FINISHED !!!!
(edited 2 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

we havent been told yet lmao have you?
i

Original post by gasgasgas

think its something like 28th may?
Reply 3
Original post by year11studentx
we havent been told yet lmao have you?

nope/ not exactly I'll probably be forced to stay till the end (July) for stupid sports day activities :mad:
I just wanna leave :bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:
Reply 4
Original post by ineedhelpp101
i

think its something like 28th may?

lucky

July 5th

altho I finish all my exams 27th May
nope/ not exactly I'll probably be forced to stay till the end (July) for stupid sports day activities :mad:
I just wanna leave :bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

Lol they can't force you when qualification work is done as you are officialy done with KS4 learning
Original post by the_pharaoh
July 5th

altho I finish all my exams 27th May

Wtf you can leave on the last Friday in June and probs way earlier
Reply 8
28th May
Original post by Debs25
28th May

Me too
Reply 10
Original post by Debs25
28th May

Original post by ektasmar
Me too

just wondering is this the last day that you are ever going back to school or the last day of exams and working while you continue going to school till July?
Reply 11
just wondering is this the last day that you are ever going back to school or the last day of exams and working while you continue going to school till July?

For Y11 and Y13 it's the last day of school.
Reply 12
Lol they can't force you when qualification work is done as you are officialy done with KS4 learning

Really ? Then I'm defo not going I need a fresh start.
Reply 13
Original post by Debs25
For Y11 and Y13 it's the last day of school.

oh ok
yeah i'm leaving on the 28th may (but can't believe secondary school is gonna be over in six weeks omg) x
Reply 15
Original post by apolaroidofus
yeah i'm leaving on the 28th may (but can't believe secondary school is gonna be over in six weeks omg) x

neither can I. I guess it might be because we missed year 10
We haven't been told yet probably some time in June according to some teachers :/
neither can I. I guess it might be because we missed year 10

We missed Year 10 too but no self-isolation for us since September so we are ready to go

It is your last day for everything.There would be no point to work on something that won't affect your qualifications at all.Although after exams are finished you are still entitled to an education and can attend if you want to but few people actually do that.If you really want to,you could contact your school closer to the time and arrange provision for you.Very few people actually do this because they feel that they have got loads of empty time that they don't know how to fill,although I reccomend you rest for those 11 weeks because further education will be very hard.That's the purpose of the Year 11 and Year 13 long summer holidays.To prepare yourself for further education or employment in Year 11 and for higher education or employment in Year 13
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 19
It is your last day for everything.There would be no point to work on something that won't affect your qualifications at all.Although after exams are finished you are still entitled to an education and can attend if you want to but few people actually do that.If you really want to,you could contact your school closer to the time and arrange provision for you.Very few people actually do this because they feel that they have got loads of empty time that they don't know how to fill,although I reccomend you rest for those 11 weeks because further education will be very hard.That's the purpose of the Year 11 and Year 13 long summer holidays.To prepare yourself for further education or employment in Year 11 and for higher education or employment in Year 13

ok. Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest