The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

csm foundation

heyy I submitted my app to CSM foundation diagnostic end of feb and haven't gotten an interview request yet. does anyone have any advice on a foundation interview??

also I would love to chat with people who are also applying foundation courses!! let's hype each other uppp n play the waiting game together ahah

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Zi Jia
heyy I submitted my app to CSM foundation diagnostic end of feb and haven't gotten an interview request yet. does anyone have any advice on a foundation interview??

also I would love to chat with people who are also applying foundation courses!! let's hype each other uppp n play the waiting game together ahah

ive heard nothing back either!!! the stress is real I praying to get in now dudeeeee. i know they take forever but this is TEASINGGGGG
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by nxddlx
ive heard nothing back either!!! the stress is real I praying to get in now dudeeeee. i know they take forever but this is TEASINGGGGG

i'm manifesting it for both us ahahh gllllll
Reply 3
Original post by Zi Jia
i'm manifesting it for both us ahahh gllllll

if it helps, in another sr post someone allegedly phoned the school and said they won't be responding till AFTER the 23rd, I feel like I may go mad, the longer I have to wait the more I think my portfolio is trash GAAAAA
Reply 4
Original post by Zi Jia

I just received my offer email and I submitted my portfolio around early February, your's should come soon enough!
Reply 5
Original post by nxddlx
if it helps, in another sr post someone allegedly phoned the school and said they won't be responding till AFTER the 23rd, I feel like I may go mad, the longer I have to wait the more I think my portfolio is trash GAAAAA

omg SAME ITS OKAY we'll get thru it !! my friend just got her offer yesterday and she submitted arouns same time as me so i think it's coming sooonnnn, let me send u a pm so we can stay in contact !
Reply 6
Original post by henryp74
I just received my offer email and I submitted my portfolio around early February, your's should come soon enough!

omg CONGRATS !! thank uuuu
Reply 7

Well done omg!!! did you have to interview? also were you doing diagnostic? and were you national or international? sorry for the questions haha
Reply 8
Original post by nxddlx
Well done omg!!! did you have to interview? also were you doing diagnostic? and were you national or international? sorry for the questions haha

Thanks :smile: - I did not have to interview and I applied for the fashion/textiles pathway as an international student! No problem let me know if you have anymore questions I'd be glad to answer them
Hi ! I`m also waiting. Its been a while, I haven't received any email to submit the portfolio onto pebble pad or any interview . humm
Reply 10
Original post by THE_BLACK_CAT
Hi ! I`m also waiting. Its been a while, I haven't received any email to submit the portfolio onto pebble pad or any interview . humm

heyyy i submitted my portfolio already i'm just waiting for them to get back to me! when did you submit your application?
Original post by Zi Jia
heyyy i submitted my portfolio already i'm just waiting for them to get back to me! when did you submit your application?

I submitted it right before the deadline. That's probably why it's taking long. But I should have gotten the pepple pad link by now if the deadline to pubmit the portfolio soon coming p soon on the 24th hummm. I think I'm going to have to email them .
Reply 12
Original post by THE_BLACK_CAT
I submitted it right before the deadline. That's probably why it's taking long. But I should have gotten the pepple pad link by now if the deadline to pubmit the portfolio soon coming p soon on the 24th hummm. I think I'm going to have to email them .

oh yeaa, mine came just a few days after i submitted my app so i think you should def contact them !!

are u international tho
Thanks :smile: - I did not have to interview and I applied for the fashion/textiles pathway as an international student! No problem let me know if you have anymore questions I'd be glad to answer them

Im also applying for fashion pathways! May I have ur insta I want to ask some question please!!
Original post by Cynthia888888
Im also applying for fashion pathways! May I have ur insta I want to ask some question please!!

you can contact me @henrrrrry
Original post by anamal123
are u international tho

Yes I am
I am an international student who applied to the fashion and textiles foundation! This is my dream course and it is killing me waiting to find out.... I emailed a week or so ago and they’d and portfolios are still under review!
Anyone heard anythings? Im going to take ib exam and if I fail foundation which will totally affect my life.. Since foundation requires certificate and ba requires ib diploma.:frown::frown::frown::frown::frown:
Original post by Zi Jia

hey, got an offer from kingston, waiting for CSM but im pretty certain im going to go with kingston even if i get csm :smile:
Hi, I applied for the 3D design and architecture pathway back in Jan/Feb. So many of you have received an offer and that makes me so nervous!!! Congrats

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending