The Student Room Group

Edexcel IAL biology Unit 5 June 2021 scientific article

Hi, has anyone seen the unit 5 scientific article for June 2021? I've read it; it looks shorter than usual. Does anyone know how this article will work in the new assessments? Will there be a complete unit 5 paper? Confused about how this will work this year. Tks

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by julesmendis
Hi, has anyone seen the unit 5 scientific article for June 2021? I've read it; it looks shorter than usual. Does anyone know how this article will work in the new assessments? Will there be a complete unit 5 paper? Confused about how this will work this year. Tks

hello can u send it please
Reply 3
thanks a lot mate
Original post by Jake2021
thanks a lot mate

do u guys know any possible questions that might come from this one
do u guys know any possible questions that might come?
When do you all have the biology exams? Which dates?.Because I think each school can choose different dates.
(edited 3 years ago)
mine start from the 19th onwards. but i dont think all schools are using the same papers from edexcel im pretty sure theyre setting their own
Original post by yikesrith
mine start from the 19th onwards. but i dont think all schools are using the same papers from edexcel im pretty sure theyre setting their own

Maybe I am not sure
Hey guys does anyone have January 2021 unit 5 and 6 Biology ial?
Original post by Nabeel_f
From where you get this..... Is it possible to get the scientific article before exam

Hi you are supposed to get the scientific article before the exam. You need to have read it and be familiar with it and predict what questions may be asked on it. I attached the article in a previous post. Print it off and read it through. Hope that helps 😊
Hi. Is this scientific article for the unseen materials we will get?
Original post by EmiliaHussain
Hi. Is this scientific article for the unseen materials we will get?

Yes it is
Hello people. Has anyone have any predicted question for this article?!
Reply 14
Is everyone not ready for Unit 4 on the 26th?
Original post by EmiliaHussain
Hi. Can someone please share any predicted questions? Our bio teacher informed us there will be no article in the unseen material but now I find out about this :")

They can ask from muscle cell structure and function, stem cells, brain structure and function , slinding filaments theory, neuromuscular junction and maybe how to measure VO2 max....I am guessing this should be it!
Original post by julesmendis

Hey guys plz help me tomorrow is my biology unit 5. Does anyone have any predicted question that can come from this article give me plz
Reply 17
Original post by hrshowhardo
Hey guys plz help me tomorrow is my biology unit 5. Does anyone have any predicted question that can come from this article give me plz

How was the paper? and would you mind sharing some of the topics that came up?
Original post by Tawo-11
How was the paper? and would you mind sharing some of the topics that came up?

sure message me
Reply 19
Do you have any socials I can message you on?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending