The Student Room Group

Will I go jahanam for eating haram marshmallows with pork?

I am muslim from Pakistan and I bought haram marshmallows from Tesco as I am addicted to them and I have been eating for 5 years. Everytime I try to stop but fail. Will I go jahannam?

Scroll to see replies

Yes, the creator of the entire universe will send you to hell for an eternity for eating sweets from a UK supermarket. Why wouldn’t that make sense?
Original post by sayeed l
I am muslim from Pakistan and I bought haram marshmallows from Tesco as I am addicted to them and I have been eating for 5 years. Everytime I try to stop but fail. Will I go jahannam?

I cant say your going to hell but it is a majooooor sin especially considering u didnt stop and are still going
you can get addicted to marshmallows? just try buying the halal ones
Original post by Anonymous
deffo

dont say deffo, they could change at a point
but if thats what ur doing, then ur prioratising ur nafs (desires) over allah, hich obviously isnt a good thing
since its haraam, im sure its a major sin, idk if it takes u out of islaam
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
deffo

wallahi? Are you an imam?
Original post by Celtic Conjurer
Yes, the creator of the entire universe will send you to hell for an eternity for eating sweets from a UK supermarket. Why wouldn’t that make sense?

I’m religious but that was pretty funny :biggrin:
wallahi? Are you an imam?

ur a troll, arent you?:colonhash:
Reply 8
Original post by ScarletMillion
ur a troll, arent you?:colonhash:

No I wish. I came to ask advice from muslims.
Original post by Celtic Conjurer

Muslims dont go hell for eternity, but still a picosecond near hell is horrible, and just the light breeze from hell makes a person think they're in the worst part of hell...so ye, its not exactly sumwhere u wanna go anywhere near
My religious fanatic of a grandmother certainly thinks so.
That said, she's managed to convince herself that almost everyone else in the world will be burning in hell while she's looking down on them in heaven.

Not sure if you are trolling, but anyways it is sinful to eat Haram food intentionally without a concession of some sort. Whether you go to Hell is dependent on your good deeds, your other sins, and so on, and obviously the mercy of God. Rather than ask whether you will go Hell, it is easier to just fix up. Usually if someome asks "will I go Hell for X?", it is not because they want to change, rather it's because they tend to think they have sinned so much that they may as well carry on, so they are consciously or subconsciously making an excuse for themselves.
Reply 12
Original post by ScarletMillion
you can get addicted to marshmallows? just try buying the halal ones

I do buy both halal and Tesco ones but the haram ones taste better
i wish my greatest sin was eating haram marshmallows for five years
Original post by gremlin :>
i wish my greatest sin was eating haram marshmallows for five years

Igy man:frown:
I do buy both halal and Tesco ones but the haram ones taste better

what company are the halal ones/ try out different halal ones, like the sweetzone ones
Literally find a diff food to eat, or buy halal ones. It's not that hard tbh, you just got to try.
Original post by londonmyst
My religious fanatic of a grandmother certainly thinks so.
That said, she's managed to convince herself that almost everyone else in the world will be burning in hell while she's looking down on them in heaven.

ye.... umm.... that's not only arrogant ( which i think can cause ppl to go hell) but also it's a bit non-sensical (like really does she really think she's better than the rest of the world? )
Reply 18
Original post by Zamestaneh
Not sure if you are trolling, but anyways it is sinful to eat Haram food intentionally without a concession of some sort. Whether you go to Hell is dependent on your good deeds, your other sins, and so on, and obviously the mercy of God. Rather than ask whether you will go Hell, it is easier to just fix up. Usually if someome asks "will I go Hell for X?", it is not because they want to change, rather it's because they tend to think they have sinned so much that they may as well carry on, so they are consciously or subconsciously making an excuse for themselves.

Thank you
Reply 19
Original post by Justaboutalive
Literally find a diff food to eat, or buy halal ones. It's not that hard tbh, you just got to try.

What about haram beef gelatine ones? Are they ok?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending