The Student Room Group

I'm sorry

I made a thread a year or more ago asking "would you be friends with a special kid" and I just want to say to everyone who was offended by that I am sorry. I'm sorry I made you feel that way and I just want to let you know that I wont ever do that again. I was lashing out and I just want to say that I'm sorry to everyone I offended. There's nothing much I can do but hopefully people can find it in their hearts to forgive me. Its such a bad thing to do and I was such a fool. I'm honestly so sorry.
Original post by Anonymous
I made a thread a year or more ago asking "would you be friends with a special kid" and I just want to say to everyone who was offended by that I am sorry. I'm sorry I made you feel that way and I just want to let you know that I wont ever do that again. I was lashing out and I just want to say that I'm sorry to everyone I offended. There's nothing much I can do but hopefully people can find it in their hearts to forgive me. Its such a bad thing to do and I was such a fool. I'm honestly so sorry.

ur forgiven

Spoiler

Reply 2
Original post by MMtrapzz
ur forgiven

Spoiler

It was last year before you joined
Apology not accepted, still offended. :colonhash:
Reply 4
Original post by V℮rsions
Apology not accepted, still offended. :colonhash:

Did you see the thread
Did you see the thread

Yes :colonhash:
Reply 6
Original post by V℮rsions
Yes :colonhash:

I'm sorry man, I hope you will find it in you to forgive me bro
Reply 7
I remember you called me a prick and that was fully deserved but I just want to let you know I am sorry
I'm sorry man, I hope you will find it in you to forgive me bro

One day, when I'm on my death bed.

yooo so rude smh :eek:
Reply 9
No honestly I deserved it, I made a thread saying would you be friends with a special kid and I was a prick for that
How's that doctor dream going?
Cheers
Reply 12
I would think most users who responded to that thread no longer use this site.. and that the ones that do still use the site probably dont remember. Definitely not still offended or sulking over it.
Dont have yourself in a wreck over a single post from over a year ago. Forgiveness means nothing, its more productive to use whatever you learned from the thread and strive to be a better person with it.
Original post by Foxehh
I would think most users who responded to that thread no longer use this site.. and that the ones that do still use the site probably dont remember. Definitely not still offended or sulking over it.
Dont have yourself in a wreck over a single post from over a year ago. Forgiveness means nothing, its more productive to use whatever you learned from the thread and strive to be a better person with it.

I understand
index.jpg

"I don't even know why I'm offended, but I'll be offended anyway. Just to make you feel guilty and manipulate you into giving me free shyt" (some people)
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by NonIndigenous
index.jpg

Don't know why I'm offended, but I'll be offended anyway. Just to make you feel guilty and manipulate you into giving me free shyt. (some people)

OK I'm sorry
No, I was just curious.
OK I'm sorry

Not good enough. I want you to pay off all my student loans and lay out a red carpet for me through central London.
I'd like to say 360p :u:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending