The Student Room Group

TFL Apprenticeships Scheme 2021

Just wondering if anyone is looking at applying when they open later this week and if so what role?
I'm looking at three of the Level 6 roles, either General management, Real Estate, or quantity surveying. In that order

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Do you know when they’re opening? And general management for me
Original post by S98979
Do you know when they’re opening? And general management for me

I was on a webinar yesterday and they said that due to technical difficulties it will be sometime this week. It was supposed to be Monday bur clearly not lol
Reply 3
Has anyone applied and done the assessments and if so for which roles?
Original post by Guwop
Has anyone applied and done the assessments and if so for which roles?

Sent in my application last night for General Management I will do the SJT tomorrow. WBU?
Reply 5
Original post by inquisiterFAQ
Sent in my application last night for General Management I will do the SJT tomorrow. WBU?

I’m applying for the commercial property one and I’ve finished the SJT it’s not too bad but I was wondering how many people usually apply for the commercial one
Original post by Guwop
I’m applying for the commercial property one and I’ve finished the SJT it’s not too bad but I was wondering how many people usually apply for the commercial one

I almost applied for that one. TFL don't disclose how many people apply but last year I went to one of there open days and for GM they say about 1.4K people applied for about 14 spots so I would assume its similar across the roles
Reply 7
Has anyone heard back from the video interview ?
Reply 8
Original post by nina2804
Has anyone heard back from the video interview ?

nope its been quite a while tbh
As anyone heard back from TFL ?
Reply 10
Original post by Onepunch92
As anyone heard back from TFL ?

Still no word I don’t think anyone’s heard back from them idk why it’s so long
Original post by Guwop
Still no word I don’t think anyone’s heard back from them idk why it’s so long

I heard back quite a while ago, applied for real estate, might be worth emailing to ask what’s going on with your application
I got an email on Tuesday saying they have had delays but my application is still under consideration. Anyone else receive this email?
Reply 13
I got an email on Tuesday saying they have had delays but my application is still under consideration. Anyone else receive this email?

I got rejected

Which apprenticeship did you apply for?
Original post by David26398
Which apprenticeship did you apply for?

Quantity Surveying
Quantity Surveying

Any idea if that’s across the board? I’ve tried emailing to see when i’m due to get a response and had no contact since my interview
Reply 17
has anyone who applied for the general management scheme heard back yet?
I've applied a wgile back but, I didn't receive anything. I did an interview but, they've said Im shortlisted
Original post by KaS4
has anyone who applied for the general management scheme heard back yet?

Yeah I had the same email.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending