The Student Room Group

foundation course CSM

Has anyone gotten an email for an interview for the foundation diploma in art and design at Central Saint martins?
i haven't heard anything yet
Reply 2
Unfortunately no, I am still waiting for that email :frown:
Nope :frown: have you even had the link to upload your portfolio? I haven’t
Reply 4
Original post by Charlottesigrist
Nope :frown: have you even had the link to upload your portfolio? I haven’t

Nope i haven't i was going to email them but it says you should wait two weeks before emailing them about the portfolio.
Original post by lele0921
Nope i haven't i was going to email them but it says you should wait two weeks before emailing them about the portfolio.

It turns out I had an email on Monday it just wasn’t on the usual email address, try searching “pebble pad” in your inbox if you haven’t seen it yet! :smile:
Reply 6
It turns out I had an email on Monday it just wasn’t on the usual email address, try searching “pebble pad” in your inbox if you haven’t seen it yet! :smile:

ok i will try thx
Reply 7
Now I’ve received an email from UAL, they said that we will hear with the final outcome in early May, but I was like I seriously have no patience to wait even longer to hear if I get in or not.
Original post by Aidanog
Unfortunately no, I am still waiting for that email :frown:
Original post by Aidanog
Now I’ve received an email from UAL, they said that we will hear with the final outcome in early May, but I was like I seriously have no patience to wait even longer to hear if I get in or not.

Ahhh my whole future depends on this email 😭😭😭
Reply 9
Ahhh my whole future depends on this email 😭😭😭

Ahaha SAMEE✋🏽💀
Reply 10
Guys I am wishing you all GOOD LUCK because CSM will inform us at the start of May with a final outcome of our application.
Reply 11
Original post by Aidanog
Guys I am wishing you all GOOD LUCK because CSM will inform us at the start of May with a final outcome of our appFF

For me, they said mid to end of may. but good luck to everyone :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest