The Student Room Group

Queens nursing/midwifery 2021

Just wondering if anyone has heard anything or knows any dates the interviews will be sent out?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nana8
Just wondering if anyone has heard anything or knows any dates the interviews will be sent out?

No prob not hear until few weeks but apparently everyone is having a virtual interview this year for fairness as long as they meet academic requirements or will do by Aug 21 so personal statement will be a consideration down the line. What have u applied for nursing or midwifery at queens?
Reply 2
I asked Queens and they said the end of February for interview offers, however, a post yesterday on Facebook said they’d be out soon so I don’t know what to think now.

Everyone who will meet the criteria will get an interview and they’re interviewing alongside UU this year so if you applied to both for nursing then you’d only do one interview this year.

Not 100% on the format yet but it’ll be online and if anything like last year for Magee then it’ll be 5/6 questions and a case study.
Reply 3
Does anyone know roughly when offers are sent out?
Reply 4
Original post by zs1995
Does anyone know roughly when offers are sent out?

End of April/start of May. Queens usually release 6th May.
Reply 5
I got my interview and completed it, the countdown to 6th May is killingggg me
Reply 6
Original post by nana8
I got my interview and completed it, the countdown to 6th May is killingggg me

Same! I’m checking my emails everyday even though I know it won’t be for a while yet lol
Reply 7
This is my 3rd cycle, this year i feel a lot more anxious than the other 2 :sigh:
Reply 8
Any one have an idea about bursary and how to apply etc? am i right in saying once you get offered a place queens will send the application form to us? Or do we have to do it all ourselves
Original post by nana8
Any one have an idea about bursary and how to apply etc? am i right in saying once you get offered a place queens will send the application form to us? Or do we have to do it all ourselves

I’m almost sure that once offer is accepted the University will send you information about how to apply for bursary etc.
Reply 10
Last year I got my unsuccessful email on the 19th may 😬 I had my hopes up for 6th may this year but now I’m not sure
Reply 11
I’ve heard of a few people already receiving rejection emails in the last 2 weeks, surely no news is good news!
Original post by zs1995
I’ve heard of a few people already receiving rejection emails in the last 2 weeks, surely no news is good news!

Is this for nursing and midwifery at queens?? Or just in general?
Reply 13
Original post by katie2319
Is this for nursing and midwifery at queens?? Or just in general?

Nursing at Queens! A girl in my class was told she was rejected 2 weeks ago, had her interview start of March!
Original post by zs1995
Nursing at Queens! A girl in my class was told she was rejected 2 weeks ago, had her interview start of March!

Do you know what discipline of nursing she applied to?
Reply 15
Original post by katie2319
Do you know what discipline of nursing she applied to?

Adult :s-smilie:
Just heard of a few in my class yesterday getting rejections. Do they usually trickle out offers and rejections like this?
Original post by Rainbow03
Just heard of a few in my class yesterday getting rejections. Do they usually trickle out offers and rejections like this?

Where was this for ?

I'm not sure, I've not heard of anyone I know getting one yet though.
Reply 19

I’m not sure, I didn’t think so but this is my first year applying so it’s all new. Everyone keeps telling me that offers are sent the day before the deadline to those accepted! So fingers crossed no news is good

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending