The Student Room Group

Is there anywhere in london to play football for fun?

I wanna play football but i havent played in a while and im not looking to go pro i just wanna have fun playing.is there anywhere i can go thats not too intimidating where i can just have fun
I have moved your thread from Gaming to Sport, as I think that you are rather interest in real and not really in virtual football. Don't mention it! :smile:
Original post by Kallisto
I have moved your thread from Gaming to Sport, as I think that you are rather interest in real and not really in virtual football. Don't mention it! :smile:

Oh thanks
Original post by Hdisososb
Oh thanks

I just have my doubts that you will find someone here at this place who wants to play kicking a football with you. Don't you thing that your request is a bit strange to users here? :colondollar:
I just have my doubts that you will find someone here at this place who wants to play kicking a football with you. Don't you think that your request is a bit strange to users here? :colondollar:

Im asking if there any places for people to play football with people,hows that strange?
(edited 3 years ago)
I just have my doubts that you will find someone here at this place who wants to play kicking a football with you. Don't you thing that your request is a bit strange to users here? :colondollar:

Kicking a football?u can say just football mate no need to make it long or sound fancy
footy addicts is an app/social you can find games on for like £5+
its supported by grassroots football/the fa i think
Original post by goonermk
footy addicts is an app/social you can find games on for like £5+
its supported by grassroots football/the fa i think

Oh thanks cool ill check it out
I wanna play football but i havent played in a while and im not looking to go pro i just wanna have fun playing.is there anywhere i can go thats not too intimidating where i can just have fun

Try your garden.

I and the people in the various football megathreads would like to object
Original post by cleveranimal56
Try your garden.

Nice one
Original post by doubleGs
I and the people in the various football megathreads would like to object

Right,apprently its strange to ask people to play football🤦*♂️
Im asking if there any places for people to play football with people,hows that strange?

For a place? Okay, that is different. I got you wrong.

Kicking a football?u can say just football mate no need to make it long or sound fancy

English is not my mother tongue and native speakers here told me to be too formal. So, I tried a different expression. And try again as long as I am in between being fancy and being formal. :lol:
There are various five a side pitch hire places that exist in London- one is near Arnos Grove along the North Circular. Perhaps worth finding out one near you and see if they can help.

Quick Reply

Latest