The Student Room Group

Salford Child Nursing January 2022

Hi was just curious to know when students who have applied for January intake 2022 receive offers from application?
Original post by Zakira20
Hi was just curious to know when students who have applied for January intake 2022 receive offers from application?

Hi @Zakira20,

When did you apply - was it before or after the UCAS deadline?

Alison
University of Salford
Reply 2
Hi I applied after the 15th of January so the September intake 2021 was not on UCAS so I applied for the January intake.
Reply 3
Original post by University of Salford
Hi @Zakira20,

When did you apply - was it before or after the UCAS deadline?

Alison
University of Salford

Hi also because I missed the deadline for 2021 intake in September can I use clearing to see if their is any spaces available in child nursing or does the university not accept this.
Hi also because I missed the deadline for 2021 intake in September can I use clearing to see if their is any spaces available in child nursing or does the university not accept this.

Hi Zakira,

Child Nursing is currently closed for 2021 entry. You would have to contact us on A-Level Results Day (10th Aug) to see if there are any places available - make sure you have your qualifications and UCAS ID available.

Best wishes,
Alison
University of Salford
Reply 5
Hi Zakira,

Child Nursing is currently closed for 2021 entry. You would have to contact us on A-Level Results Day (10th Aug) to see if there are any places available - make sure you have your qualifications and UCAS ID available.

Best wishes,
Alison
University of Salford

Also, when do students get an answer for application on child nursing given for 2022 January ?
Also, when do students get an answer for application on child nursing given for 2022 January ?

Hi @Zakira20,

Jan 22 entry has the same UCAS deadlines as Sep 21 (as they are both in the same academic year). If you applied for this earlier in the cycle, you should hear back soon, but if not, I'm afraid it has also closed to applications and it would be a case of ringing on Results Day to see if there is any availability through Clearing.

Best wishes,
Alison
Reply 7
Hi @Zakira20,

Jan 22 entry has the same UCAS deadlines as Sep 21 (as they are both in the same academic year). If you applied for this earlier in the cycle, you should hear back soon, but if not, I'm afraid it has also closed to applications and it would be a case of ringing on Results Day to see if there is any availability through Clearing.

Best wishes,
Alison

Sorry I'm slightly confused when I applied for child nursing on UCAS after the 15 January the September 2021 intake would not come up but the January 2022 intake did come up was I still late then when applying or have I just about made it because it showed up on UCAS. ?
Reply 8
Sorry I'm slightly confused when I applied for child nursing on UCAS after the 15 January the September 2021 intake would not come up but the January 2022 intake did come up was I still late then when applying or have I just about made it because it showed up on UCAS. ?

As you have already applied through UCAS you should hear back from us soon. The January intake closed a little later than the September one so Admissions are still working through applications.

Best wishes,
Alison

Quick Reply

Latest