The Student Room Group

Autistic guy annoying me

He is annoying me at college and he keeps messaging me. My tutor is refusing to change the seating plan so I have to sit with him and on my breaks he comes to me and my friends embarrassing us in the corridor. I don't know what to do I have told him and he swore at me once but I didn't want insult bad because he can't help it but it is affecting me. Please help

Scroll to see replies

(1) If someone is sending you unwanted messages, instead of feeling sorry for yourself the logical solution is to block them.

(2) You can't control where the Guy goes during lunchtimes, I suggest that you grow a pair of balls. Imagine feeling embarrassed because someone else has a disability. Like everyone he probably just wants a friend. Unlike everyone he probably isn't very good at making friends.

(3) I'd suggest asking a senior teacher to review the seating plan. Do you have a legitimate reason for wishing to move seats?
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by glassalice
(1) If so someone is sending you unwanted messages, instead of feeling sorry for yourself the logical solution is to block them.

(2) You can't control where the Guy goes during lunchtimes, I suggest that you grow a pair of balls. Imagine feeling embarrassed because someone else has a disability. Like everyone he probably just wants a friend. Unlike everyone he probably isn't very good at making friends.

(3) I'd suggest asking a senior teacher to review the seating plan. Do you have a legitimate reason for wishing to move seats?

Stop being rude
Original post by Anonymous
Stop being rude

Is it embarrassing?
Reply 4
He is annoying me at college and he keeps messaging me. My tutor is refusing to change the seating plan so I have to sit with him and on my breaks he comes to me and my friends embarrassing us in the corridor. I don't know what to do I have told him and he swore at me once but I didn't want insult bad because he can't help it but it is affecting me. Please help

Aww this is really sad I feel sorry for him are you being nice to him? How is he embarassing you because you don’t want to be seen with an autistic guy? Because that would be just cruel or is he purposely doing things to embarrass you knowingly? I’d say it’s hardly affecting you is it that hard to just be nice, ignore his messages etc what kind of messages is he sending?

Embarrassed to be seen talking to a guy with disability? I think you should be embarrassed about other things such as: yourself for being such a loser.
Wow. What an ableist piece of **** you sound like
Reply 7
Is it embarrassing?

Of course it's not embarrassing to have autism but the guy was acting like a child in the corridor and everyone was looking.
Of course it's not embarrassing to have autism but the guy was acting like a child in the corridor and everyone was looking.

Presumably everyone understands that he is behaving in an odd way because he is autistic?
Reply 9
Embarrassed to be seen talking to a guy with disability? I think you should be embarrassed about other things such as: yourself for being such a loser.

No because he was screaming and shouting. The way he was acting ffs
Presumably everyone understands that he is behaving in an odd way because he is autistic?

Yes. But he won't leave us alone. He's been doing illegal stuff as well
Poor guy wasting his energy on a single brain celled, bat **** crazy, basket case like this homo sapien right here... *sigh*

What illegal stuff?
Report him to the college or the police if necessary.
What illegal stuff?
Report him to the college or the police if necessary.

He stalked some girls and ok

Stop giving a **** about what others think. Think about what's the right thing to do, not what people think about you.

Would you be embarrassed if your brother or sister was autistic and acted like a child around you?
Stop giving a **** about what others think. Think about what's the right thing to do, not what people think about you.

Would you be embarrassed if your brother or sister was autistic and acted like a child around you?

I just do, im self conscious about myself as well

I don't want to sound like a **** or anything but if they were of my age and weren't acting it I'd feel embarrassed
Reply 16

How do you know that he has a diagnosis of autism?

How dare you, Ableist. He has autism. God you're such a sad person. You are one of the reasons, why as an autistic, i can't cope in this life.

Leave the autistic guy alone.

Funny how that part of your story only comes up once people have taken his side over yours... 🙄
Original post by Kerzen
How do you know that he has a diagnosis of autism?

Yes the teacher told us

Original post by Quiet Benin
How dare you, Ableist. He has autism. God you're such a sad person. You are one of the reasons, why as an autistic, i can't cope in this life.

Leave the autistic guy alone.

It's him who's not leaving me alone

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending