The Student Room Group

I’m worried to show my penis to my girlfriend

So we have been dating for about 6 months now and she basically said she wants to do it. But i’m worried about how my penis looks.

Instead of when hard pointing forward and put it points directly upward and has a slightly kink to the left at the end.

Due to this factors it makes me nervous and I lose a bit of size because of this. It can be pushed back down so it’s not pointing up but it has to be actively held down. The only think that gives me a bit of confidence is that the size is slightly above average at 6.75. Should I warn her before hand about it being slightly different or should I not say anything i’m a bit worried?
I don't think you need to say anything. Every guys is different and I have never met a girl that did not appreciate a penis that was slightly bent.
You're over-thinking. As long as you can get hard she's not going to be thinking too much about how it looks - her mind is going to be fixated on what it can do.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
So we have been dating for about 6 months now and she basically said she wants to do it. But i’m worried about how my penis looks.

Instead of when hard pointing forward and put it points directly upward and has a slightly kink to the left at the end.

Due to this factors it makes me nervous and I lose a bit of size because of this. It can be pushed back down so it’s not pointing up but it has to be actively held down. The only think that gives me a bit of confidence is that the size is slightly above average at 6.75. Should I warn her before hand about it being slightly different or should I not say anything i’m a bit worried?

Honestly ***** come in all shapes and sizes. I actually have experience of girls talking about bends as a good thing, as it can increase sensation. Your size is also very respectable.

I think you'll be fine! :smile:
Tbh i have come across some really weird shaped ones. Does it affect your ability to have sex properly?
you just need to relax a bit....when you are kissing and touching etc, she will probably try to explore.....just let her do it and you will probably find you have worried about nothing and therefore have thought about a situation which is in your head.
Reply 6

You might find it reassuring to speak to your GP.

https://www.nhs.uk/common-health-questions/mens-health/is-it-normal-to-have-a-curved-penis/
Reply 7
Tbh i have come across some really weird shaped ones. Does it affect your ability to have sex properly?

Nah it all works correct
Reply 8

I have done a lot of research online and it says it will go away with age
So long as the workers can do the job, it doesn't matter. She's your girlfriend, what do you reckon will happen, she'll see it and run off?
Original post by Neil Fitzpatrick
So long as the workers can do the job, it doesn't matter. She's your girlfriend, what do you reckon will happen, she'll see it and run off?

Tbh that can happen, i have friends who have reacted that way. but it is mean and uncommon
Tbh that can happen, i have friends who have reacted that way. but it is mean and uncommon

Right, that was intended as a joke, but it backfired. Anyway, hopefully all goes well, and I'm sure you have nothing to worry about.

Don't worry about it. If you do eventually do it and she makes fun or dislikes ur penis then you might aswell leave the relationship. There's nothing you can do about the actual shape and I'm sure she won't mind the slightest.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending