The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Dante'
Does anyone have January 2021 Pastpapers for Accounting (WAC12), Business (WBS13&WBS14),
Economics(WEC13&WEC14)
Also if anyone have any condensed notes for business and economics please reply to this thread
Thank you in advance (つ≧▽≦)つ

Hey I think I do have em but do u by any chance got unit 4 french January 2021??
Reply 2
sorry I haven't got those😟
but you might check this site https://mahdeensky.github.io/Cambridge_Edexcel_Resources/EdexcelASA2Level.html
they do upload most recent pastpapers but I do remember for January 2021 they only upload sciences and math papers so far😩
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by tchristo
Hey I think I do have em but do u by any chance got unit 4 french January 2021??

could you please send me the 2021 jan paper for unit 4 business???
Original post by tchristo

Can I have the WAC12 accounting paper plsss
Reply 5
Original post by Dhruvi_majithia
could you please send me the 2021 jan paper for unit 4 business???

Here
Reply 6
Original post by AhmedRasal
Can I have the WAC12 accounting paper plsss

Sorry I don't have the soft copy of that.
But we got that paper for our mock.
Reply 7
do any of you guys have unit 2 psychology (WPS02/01) and the marking schemes for physics and bio website doesn't have the marking schemes. would be amazing, thank you
Original post by mjmj2323
do any of you guys have unit 2 psychology (WPS02/01) and the marking schemes for physics and bio website doesn't have the marking schemes. would be amazing, thank you

I have all the marking schemes for physics if you would like. Which ones do you want?
Reply 9
Does anyone have like unit 5 January 2020 Biology and unit 6 biology papers??? And Unit 4 french January 2020 ial??
Reply 10
nop you might find that on the site which I mentioned above in the thread
Original post by reshmaviju
I have all the marking schemes for physics if you would like. Which ones do you want?

Could you please help me with the 2021 physics marking scheme for units 2 and 3 if you have them?
Reply 12
Original post by Dante'
Does anyone have January 2021 Pastpapers for Accounting (WAC12), Business (WBS13&WBS14),
Economics(WEC13&WEC14)
Also if anyone have any condensed notes for business and economics please reply to this thread

Hello,
Do you have January 2020 and January 2021 for WBS12/01 (Business Unit 2)?
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 13
nop
hey dante the website isnt working for me
Original post by Hamdi2308
Could you please help me with the 2021 physics marking scheme for units 2 and 3 if you have them?

Absolutely! Let me know if you need anything else :smile:
Original post by Dante'
Economics(WEC13&WEC14)

Hey do you have unit 2 and 3 for bio? or pure 2 and stats?
Original post by reshmaviju
Absolutely! Let me know if you need anything else :smile:

Thank you so much!!!
Original post by Dante'
Here

Hi, do you have the mark scheme for this by any chance?
Original post by Dante'
Here

yo email me asap

Latest

Trending

Trending