The Student Room Group

make a song for you?

you can write your own lyrics and ill sing them in public.
Wow do you busk?
:h:
Original post by Honeysmilely16
you can write your own lyrics and ill sing them in public.

anxiety

you punch me down when i am low
i have to hide myself away from everyone so they don't see i'm in pain
when they ask if i am ok i say i'm fine and then there happy because they think they have healed me but they having

where do i go
where do i go
where do i go to hide

leave me alone means don't accualy leave me alone i want you to stay with me and protect me when i am at my lowest of times

when they ask if i am ok i say i'm fine and then there happy because they think they have healed me but they having

having you in my life is so hard but i have learned how to control you a little bit
stay strong stay sweet
Original post by jademowry123
anxiety

where do i go
where do i go
where do i go to hide

leave me alone means don't accualy leave me alone i want you to stay with me and protect me when i am at my lowest of times

having you in my life is so hard but i have learned how to control you a little bit
stay strong stay sweet

I really love this, and I understand how you feel, and im gonna be posting the songs on bandlab, if you wanna check that out. and if you want you can send more of your lyrics, its rlly good tbh! maybe you should try singing on bandlab. it will be awesome to be hearin you sing!
Original post by Justaboutalive
Wow do you busk?
:h:

ya i kinda do, its kinda my job and my goal to be a singer lol so ya I wanted to sing people songs that they get nervous to give out yk.. but i do bandlab mostly my time. (thats the app, for who write songs or cover songs and make your own music!)
me and my brother made this up when we were younger. It's very stupid and weird, but here you go:

idiot va à la plage
idiot va à la plage
il tombe dans un trou de piège et meurt presque
idiot va à la plage

it means:
idiot goes to the beach
idiot goes to the beach
he falls in a trap hole and nearly dies
idiot goes to the beach

not sure the French is totally write- my other brother translated it ...
Reply 6
Here is a good, although underrated song, you could sing.
Original post by sarahpledgelord
me and my brother made this up when we were younger. It's very stupid and weird, but here you go:

idiot va à la plage
idiot va à la plage
il tombe dans un trou de piège et meurt presque
idiot va à la plage

it means:
idiot goes to the beach
idiot goes to the beach
he falls in a trap hole and nearly dies
idiot goes to the beach

not sure the French is totally write- my other brother translated it ...

awww I honestly like yours too! it would be nice if it a bit longer, so I would public it instead of just singing it for 5 seconds. would you mind making the lyrics longer? or if not its okay ill add lyrics to it.
ya i kinda do, its kinda my job and my goal to be a singer lol so ya I wanted to sing people songs that they get nervous to give out yk.. but i do bandlab mostly my time. (thats the app, for who write songs or cover songs and make your own music!)

Woahh that's awesome!
Takes a lot of confidence and talent to be able to start smth like that! Keep it up, I wanted to be a DJ once lmao but I have no skill😂😂
I know someone who has bandlab, he is pretty good tbh.
I really love this, and I understand how you feel, and im gonna be posting the songs on bandlab, if you wanna check that out. and if you want you can send more of your lyrics, its rlly good tbh! maybe you should try singing on bandlab. it will be awesome to be hearin you sing!

you are joking right

i have another song
Original post by Justaboutalive
Woahh that's awesome!
Takes a lot of confidence and talent to be able to start smth like that! Keep it up, I wanted to be a DJ once lmao but I have no skill😂😂
I know someone who has bandlab, he is pretty good tbh.

oh, rlly?! but hey! i bet you got some skill to do a DJ, i mean give it a chance to get ur dream goal! Practice and all! nobody perfect. and what's his name that ur talking about that has bandlab?
you are joking right

No, I am not joking at all! your rlly good! do you mind me putting ur songs out in public? if not, ill leave it to you.
i have another song

Can I know ur other song? I really like ur lyrics!
Can I know ur other song? I really like ur lyrics!

im a girl but then when people call me a she it is like punch to my stomach
i try to be a girl
i try to be a girl
it just hurts somtimes and i dont like it
they say put on a dress put on some makeup you will feel great
i dont i feel trapped and theres no one to turn to
why
why
why is it me who cant be happy being a girl
but i am not a either because that just dont feel right

this song is a personal expirence and i want people to know they arent alone and have got people to talk to love u lots
im a girl but then when people call me a she it is like punch to my stomach
i try to be a girl
i try to be a girl
it just hurts somtimes and i dont like it
they say put on a dress put on some makeup you will feel great
i dont i feel trapped and theres no one to turn to
why
why
why is it me who cant be happy being a girl
but i am not a either because that just dont feel right

this song is a personal expirence and i want people to know they arent alone and have got people to talk to love u lots

wow! this is rlly good too! your rlly good at writing lyrics!
Keke do you love me?
Are you ridin?
Say you'll never ever leave, from beside me
coz I want ya and I need ya and im down for you always...

or (and one weirdo actually sang this to me which I mean was kinda cute bc he was kinda cute but I think he was kind of drunk anyway I'll stop rambling)..

Heyy, hey baby
I wanna know if you be my girl (x2)
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest