Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
could we get the police involved?
Reply 2
called me the n word which I thought would be considered a hate crime
i have a hate statement rather than a speech

i hate blue cheese:biggrin:
Reply 4
Why is it not ok to call someone the N word over social media (police get involved then),
but it's ok to do it on TSR seeing as you say police won't get involved?
Original post by Anonymous
me and another user were having a debate about blm and i said that alm was racist then they sent me a series of messages in which they called me the n word multiple times i reported them but it isnt enough

alm is not racist unless you hate everyone

if he said bl dont matter tht racist imo

but if he send nasty messages or pms then report him and he get kicked off tsr:smile:
Original post by Anonymous
me and another user were having a debate about blm and i said that alm was racist then they sent me a series of messages in which they called me the n word multiple times i reported them but it isnt enough

name and shame
no blue cheese is not nice i prefer chedder or red leicester:biggrin:

i know what you meant coochie:console:
Reply 8
what I mean by that, is that in practical terms it's "ok" as the police don't do nothing about it on forums
no im worse your much smarter than me lol

oh mozzarella is that like soft cheese??
Reply 10
It's been all over the news recently about football players getting racist abuse on social media, and the police are trying to catch the people and sometimes do.

and I think perhaps you interpreted my wording wrong, I was not saying you personally said it was ok to use that language on forums. I was probing you as to why do you think police see it as ok to do nothing about it on forums ... when they do take action on social media.
Original post by Wise Goldie
alm is not racist unless you hate everyone

if he said bl dont matter tht racist imo

but if he send nasty messages or pms then report him and he get kicked off tsr:smile:

When you use ALM in response to someone saying BLM it is racist as it dismisses the importance of BLM. Of course all lives do matter, but at the moment, black lives are the ones that are being undervalued. If you believe all lives matter then you wouldn’t have a problem with BLM. BLM doesn’t mean ONLY Black Lives Matter, it’s means Black Lives Matter TOO.
im better than not many people lol:colondollar:
Original post by DiamondDia
When you use ALM in response to someone saying BLM it is racist as it dismisses the importance of BLM. Of course all lives do matter, but at the moment, black lives are the ones that are being undervalued. If you believe all lives matter then you wouldn’t have a problem with BLM. BLM doesn’t mean ONLY Black Lives Matter, it’s means Black Lives Matter TOO.

yes i get what you mean and i agree i think black people treated bad in the world but im white and disabled so trust me lots of black people have advantage over me:frown:

oh i dont wanna argue with this either cos mostly you 100 percent right dia :u:
IDK. It's not the wild west, but I think TSR is a bit too laissez-faire with these things sometimes.
yes i get what you mean and i agree i think black people treated bad in the world but im white and disabled so trust me lots of black people have advantage over me:frown:

Black Lives Matter is not about advantage and is not to be mistaken with the body positivity movement. You can’t equate systemic racism, lynching, police brutality etc. to being disabled. Yes, you may be disabled, however, you being white is your heaviest identity. It’s what is seen first. You still have white privilege and a specific advantage over all ethnic minorities. You would be treated better than a disabled black person for sure. There’s no “buts” when it comes to BLM. <3
Black Lives Matter is not about advantage and is not to be mistaken with the body positivity movement. You can’t equate systemic racism, lynching, police brutality etc. to being disabled. Yes, you may be disabled, however, you being white is your heaviest identity. It’s what is seen first. You still have white privilege and a specific advantage over all ethnic minorities. You would be treated better than a disabled black person for sure. There’s no “buts” when it comes to BLM. <3

your noit disabled so you dont know what your on about sorry and i wont be replying to you again so dont say anything back cos it will be blocked ok

Why don't they just add the 'too' on the end and it would like.. solve the whole argument?
How to end racism 101 with Versions, thank you for coming to my Ted Talk.
your noit disabled so you dont know what your on about sorry and i wont be replying to you again so dont say anything back cos it will be blocked ok

This is a public forum, block me if you want to. I said what I said. Sorry for any struggles you must go through, however, you cannot equate or compare them to that of racial ones.

Latest

Trending

Trending