The Student Room Group

Being short and autistic is why I'm still a virgin

I'm only 5'5 and autistic and I feel this is stopping me getting sex with girls at uni, i get told I'm too nice or too annoying, its not fair and all the guys around me easily get sex, i often get upset that I can't get any luck, how do I get more success in getting sex?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I'm only 5'5 and autistic and I feel this is stopping me getting sex with girls at uni, i get told I'm too nice or too annoying, its not fair and all the guys around me easily get sex, i often get upset that I can't get any luck, how do I get more success in getting sex?

If you're at uni, you should be concentrating on getting an degree, not getting jiggy with it
Reply 2
Original post by Wannabevetnurse
If you're at uni, you should be concentrating on getting an degree, not getting jiggy with it

Everyone else in my halls is having sex I feel like I'm the only one not having it
What kind of university you going to lol?
Reply 4
Original post by cleveranimal56
What kind of university you going to lol?

I go to Portsmouth uni
Everyone else in my halls is having sex I feel like I'm the only one not having it

So? If everyone else in your halls was taking drugs, would you want to start taking it?
Reply 6
So? If everyone else in your halls was taking drugs, would you want to start taking it?

Well no but sex is better than drugs
[was replying to someone who said they shouldn't be focusing on sex in university - quote is now deleted from my reply for some reason so none of this is in context]

This doesn't make any sense.

Sex is a natural part of life usually around a relationship between two people, are you saying that the 3+ years at uni, one should not pursue relationships or sex? What if it's a 4/5 year course? Sex and relationships are veeeery common at university, as it is at college too. I don't see why the two can't co-exist. I do feel bad for OP, but then I wouldn't say it's exactly not something to worry about either. It probably has big social implications and mental health implications. To dismiss that as 'you should be studying' or whatever, simply unfair.

With that said OP, all you can do is work on your body and your personality, dealt a bad set of cards with the height and autism but don't let it stop you :yy:
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by V℮rsions

Sex is a natural part of life usually around a relationship between two people, are you saying that the 3+ years at uni, one should not pursue relationships or sex? What if it's a 4/5 year course? Sex and relationships are veeeery common at university, as it is at college too. I don't see why the two can't co-exist. I do feel bad for OP, but then I wouldn't say it's exactly not something to worry about either. It probably has big social implications and mental health implications. To dismiss that as 'you should be studying' or whatever, simply unfair.

With that said OP, all you can do is work on your body and your personality, dealt a bad set of cards with the height and autism but don't let it stop you :yy:

One girl cheated on her boyfriend back home more than once
One girl cheated on her boyfriend back home more than once

:K: uhm

Nonsense
Original post by V℮rsions

The @Wannabevetnurse suggested to concentrate on his studies only which is comical...

How you equate sex with drugs is unbelievable!!!

Sex= very good
Drugs= very bad
Well no but sex is better than drugs

Well, you wouldn't know, would you :redface:
Well, you wouldn't know, would you :redface:

Well I know without having sex that it's good I hear it enough in halls I wish it was me getting it
Well I know without having sex that it's good I hear it enough in halls I wish it was me getting it

I honestly think sex is overrated. There are far more enjoyable things in life. Your time to have sex will come though, don't get too worked up about it. If you are really desperate, try a dating app.

Ha! At least is something! You hear it quite a lot as it seems!
Original post by Bushyasta
Ha! At least is something! You hear it quite a lot as it seems!

Honestly it seems everyone on my corridor is having sex apart from me
Honestly it seems everyone on my corridor is having sex apart from me

Are you not close with any girl?
Original post by Bushyasta
Are you not close with any girl?

I've tried to get close but all I guess is I'm a good friend or like a brother

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending