The Student Room Group

Girls, under what circumstances would you let a guy touch you?

Would you let a guy stroke you leg/thigh?

Scroll to see replies

it depends who and why they want to ‘stroke your leg’. sounds a bit creepy to me but if it’s someone you’re close with then maybe not so weird
I wish just one girl would let me touch her
Original post by Anonymous

that's creepy
Original post by Wannabevetnurse
that's creepy

I wouldn't do it without permission
If we were dating, otherwise I wouldn't.
Reply 6
Original post by OctoberRain7
If we were dating, otherwise I wouldn't.

So I gather you wouldn’t let a guy stroke your leg if you didn’t like him... but what if you like him but don’t know if he likes you, would you let him?

bro?? :redface:
So I gather you wouldn’t let a guy stroke your leg if you didn’t like him... but what if you like him but don’t know if he likes you, would you let him?

If he didn't know I was into him, that would just be creepy. Also, I specified dating.
Reply 9
the fact there is a thread on this :puke:
If ur dating they must ask to tap your leg? lol
Because you're dating them lmao. Imagine being with someone for years and you have to ask every time you touch/kiss them. Just to be clear, of course you have the right to say no. But to expect them to ask everytime is just odd to me.
Thats a personal choice, and i respect that. But why "wtf". You realise that is not the norm? It would be generally accepted that things such as that take place without constant checking and reaffirmation its okay.

How often have you seen someone in a couple say "can i put my arm around you", "can i hug you", "can i kiss you". I dont think ive ever seen that from two people already in a relationship. Outside of one then yes, permission should definitely be asked.
(edited 3 years ago)
Guys should accept it when girls refuse to let them touch them, and girls should accept it when guys do the exact same thing.
ah i see, simple misunderstanding :smile:
These threads just keep getting more and more weird.
(edited 3 years ago)
Soon it will be written consent to hug and kiss
Soon it will be written consent to hug and kiss

If that stops one person from forcing themselves on another it’s worth it.
Original post by GabiAbi84

Rather stupid tbh signing something that says I nearby allow you to put your penis inside my vagina etc
Rather stupid tbh signing something that says I nearby allow you to put your penis inside my vagina etc

I reiterate my previous point:

Original post by GabiAbi84

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending