The Student Room Group

Who's given up for these alevel 'assesments'?!

*slowly raises hand*

Scroll to see replies

*Quickly raises hand*
Reply 2
Original post by 5hyl33n
*Quickly raises hand*

i haven't revised at all im so screwed
I’m just scared that my *****y inconsistent track record with end of topic tests and things has ****ed me for my final grade even if I get ‘A*s’ 😭
Reply 4
Original post by Dyingmedic
I’m just scared that my *****y inconsistent track record with end of topic tests and things has ****ed me for my final grade even if I get ‘A*s’ 😭

omg same, i jump from U to B in every test
Reply 5
I'm feeling the same way :s-smilie:
A year 12 here, I've given up.

Ugh I just can't right now there's so much to remember in sociology like why? Just why?
Original post by Oceanwater
A year 12 here, I've given up.

Ugh I just can't right now there's so much to remember in sociology like why? Just why?

Enjoy year 12.. when you get to year 13 youll realise year 12 was a gift from god
Original post by Unknown1232003
Enjoy year 12.. when you get to year 13 youll realise year 12 was a gift from god

I'm already struggling because of procrastination
Each time I get a question wrong, I just lose more faith in myself :cry:
Could you make a poll please :smile:

Yea I have not revised all easter which is so bad. I have exams 22nd, 29th and the 4th and then 2 more that I have no clue on the dates. I am so screwed.
I am. Time is slowly running out and it's so stressful.
Original post by 14t
omg same, i jump from U to B in every test

And then teachers think we have cheated...

PRSOM. So true ahahah oh boy. Why was I even worried in year 12?
Original post by something_orphic
PRSOM. So true ahahah oh boy. Why was I even worried in year 12?

Even though your comment said that predicted grades can be changed, I'm still bloody worried 😭
My school is so mean. They know that it's important but they didn't give us revsision sessions like they gave the year 11s and 13s. I know that they have end-of-year exams but shiz this is pretty important too!
(edited 3 years ago)
Even though your comment said that predicted grades can be changed, I'm still bloody worried 😭
My school is so mean.

In year 12 i got a U.. i switched the attitude during summer and came back to year 13 with a B.. take a mini break and make the best out of your time.. dont force yourself too hard but trust me when you get to year 13 youll realise year 12 was nothign
In year 12 i got a U.. i switched the attitude during summer and came back to year 13 with a B.. take a mini break and make the best out of your time.. dont force yourself too hard but trust me when you get to year 13 youll realise year 12 was nothign

So should I make up for this by making sure I revise year 12 and learn year 13 during the summer? (Btw my school still does AS exams so I'm still panicking)
(edited 3 years ago)
So should I make up for this by making sure I revise year 12 and learn year 13 during the summer? (Btw my school still does AS exams so I'm still panicking)

I think u need to calm down
So should I make up for this by making sure I revise year 12 and learn year 13 during the summer?

Yeah but like you dont have to cram year 13 content just go over it briefly so that during lessons it doesnt seem new.. its easier to memorise content if you read ahead. What subjects do you do?
So should I make up for this by making sure I revise year 12 and learn year 13 during the summer?

Take the summer as a break. The best thing to do is to just get all your materials together from year 12 and organise them. Maybe the week before starting just look over the year 12 stuff briefly.
Don't learn year 13 content, that won't benefit you and just stress you out and likely get you confused.
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest