The Student Room Group

Greggs job interview response

Hi :smile: I had a telephone interview with Greggs on Thursday last week. I thought it went really well but I have not received a response when I was told I would be contacted within 2-4 days. Can anyone tell me how long it took for/if greggs responded. Also do greggs tell you if you were unsuccessful. Thank you :smile:
If they haven’t got back to you in the time they said, you didn’t get the job
They’ll only contact you if you’re successful
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by WantBeAnonymous
If they haven’t got back to you in the time they said, you didn’t get the job
They’ll only contact you if you’re successful

Ah okay, that's a shame :frown: thank you for responding :smile:
Original post by Graace_P
Hi :smile: I had a telephone interview with Greggs on Thursday last week. I thought it went really well but I have not received a response when I was told I would be contacted within 2-4 days. Can anyone tell me how long it took for/if greggs responded. Also do greggs tell you if you were unsuccessful. Thank you :smile:

Hey

I’m not sure about that but I’ve recently applied for a job at Greggs too, could you please tell me what the interview was like and the sort of questions they ask? Thank you :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by zainabxxx
Hey

I’m not sure about that but I’ve recently applied for a job at Greggs too, could you please tell me what the interview was like and the sort of questions they ask? Thank you :smile:

Hey yeah sure! The interview was around 25mins long and wasn’t too stressful as it was over the phone. The questions were basically what do you know about Greggs, what do you think the role you applied for entails, what is your availability, a couple what would you do in this situation questions, what does great customer service look like to you and why do you want to work at Greggs. I hope your interview goes well!
I got an email a week after my interview saying I was unsuccessful so you should know within a week if you got it!
Good luck!!! :smile:
Hey yeah sure! The interview was around 25mins long and wasn’t too stressful as it was over the phone. The questions were basically what do you know about Greggs, what do you think the role you applied for entails, what is your availability, a couple what would you do in this situation questions, what does great customer service look like to you and why do you want to work at Greggs. I hope your interview goes well!
I got an email a week after my interview saying I was unsuccessful so you should know within a week if you got it!
Good luck!!! :smile:

thank you so much! I really appreciate the help! 🥰 if you don’t mind me asking how old are you because I’m 16 and I doubt they would hire me 😭
Reply 6
thank you so much! I really appreciate the help! 🥰 if you don’t mind me asking how old are you because I’m 16 and I doubt they would hire me 😭

No problem! I’m 17 and they also interviewed someone I know who’s 16 :smile:

Thank youu 🥰 that gives me a bit of hope 😂

Hey sorry to bother you again, but when did you find out you were having an interview, as it’s been exactly 2 weeks since I’ve applied and I haven’t heard anything back!
Hey sorry to bother you again, but when did you find out you were having an interview, as it’s been exactly 2 weeks since I’ve applied and I haven’t heard anything back!

I found out in around 7-10 days. If you’ve not heard back in the time they said they would contact you then you’ve probably not got it unfortunately.

Quick Reply

Latest