The Student Room Group

He's very energetic ?

He works a job which requires him to start from 5 am or 6 am till 12pm of even 1 or 2pm sometimes.
He is continously on foot yet he never seems tired. Always looks fresh, jovial and is very energetic. At most he can look stressed from pressure but never tired.

He's probably between early to mid twenties.

How is this possible?
Is this supposed to be a riddle?
Reply 2
Original post by GabiAbi84
Is this supposed to be a riddle?

No. Asking how is he this energetic?
Original post by Anonymous
No. Asking how is he this energetic?

5am -12pm is a seven hour shift... quite a standard one.

5am- 2pm is only a 9 hour shift.

And he’s young.

Why would that be tiring?
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 4
Definitely highly caffeinated.
Reply 5
5am -12pm is a seven hour shift... quite a standard one.

5am- 2pm is only a 9 hour shift.

Why would that be tiring?

Because being on foot, and continously making food, cleaning etc for 7 or 9 hours sounds too much for me
straight to the point ella:biggrin:
Reply 7
Original post by .S.K.T.
Definitely highly caffeinated.

Yeah could be. Too much coffee . Overactive behaviour too.
Reply 8
Ok
Why are you anon?
me-why are elephants grey:confused:

ella-cos they are deal with it:mad:
Because being on foot, and continously making food, cleaning etc for 7 or 9 hours sounds too much for me

That’s shift work for you.
If it’s too much for you-don’t do it.
The majority of shift workers manage.
That’s shift work for you.
If it’s too much for you-don’t do it.
The majority of shift workers manage.

Are shift workers poorly paid tho???
Are shift workers poorly paid tho???

Depends on what company they work for/what job they do-just like any other type of worker.

Why does it matter?
He works a job which requires him to start from 5 am or 6 am till 12pm of even 1 or 2pm sometimes.

Are you suggesting that's demanding? 🤣 You're talking 6-8 hours... Amature working hours. Next you'll be telling us he only does 20 hours a week 😂

He is continously on foot yet he never seems tired.

Good footwear goes a long way I guess. I remember when I had some absolutely trash boots given to me. Couldn't stay on my feet at all, could hardly walk by the end of the week.

On a more serious note though... Maybe the fact that he's continuously doing something is the reason why he isn't tired? As long as I'm doing something, I don't feel tired. Might get some yawns out of me, but I don't feel tired. It's when you sit down that it gets you. I've had days where I've felt super energetic, not even the slightest bit tired. Then I've got home, sat down and dropped off within the hour.

Always looks fresh, jovial and is very energetic. At most he can look stressed from pressure but never tired.

Some people show it more than others. I've had days where I've felt absolutely dead, yet people seem nonethewiser. Though on the flipside, I've had it the other way too... Felt fine, got some good sleep, only to be told I look tired... Or stoned... Stoned is a common one.

Get him pulling some proper shifts... 10 hours Monday-Friday, with Sat+Sun overtime putting you at 62 hours for the week, then see how energetic he is after being used to normie hours 😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending