GCSE papers 2021 due to be released today

Watch
Anon5746854
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Anybody know where the government/exam boards are releasing these? They gave Monday, 19th April as the date they would release them to the public. Google not helping me actually find them!
Last edited by Anon5746854; 1 month ago
N19823
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I know for AQA you should go to the main spec website and go on assessment materials (where they normally put the old past papers and select assessment materials)
Evil Homer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You can find the most up to date information on this here.
Anon5746854
Rep:
?
(Original post by N19823)
I know for AQA you should go to the main spec website and go on assessment materials (where they normally put the old past papers and select assessment materials)
Great. I’ll try that as I’ve had no luck so far today finding them! I thought those areas were just for teachers. Thanks
Anon5746854
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anon5746854)
Great. I’ll try that as I’ve had no luck so far today finding them! I thought those areas were just for teachers. Thanks
(Original post by N19823)
I can only see the 2018 papers on there and not the ones they have released to schools that they were going to make public today...
Evil Homer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anon5746854)
I can only see the 2018 papers on there and not the ones they have released to schools that they were going to make public today...
If you follow this link you should be able to find what you're looking for
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (96)
27.51%
No (253)
72.49%

Watched Threads