The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

uni of manchester

I didn't get an offer from my dream university
do you think if i call up manchester i may have a chance to have them review my application and tell me if they are interested
i wanna do this without rejecting my offers as then i will have no universities
please help thank you
They must have rejected you for a reason.......
(edited 3 years ago)
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
Original post by CaptainDuckie
They must have rejected you for a reason.......

didnt get rejected from manchester
but it was a uni that i wish i applied too
ucas track said course full or withdrawn
What course did you apply for?
They must've rejected you for a reason, you can always call and ask them why it was you were rejected.
Reply 4
Original post by Becky2305
What course did you apply for?
They must've rejected you for a reason, you can always call and ask them why it was you were rejected.

law
im guessing its due to what they said on track haha
so i shouldn't call them and see?
Original post by Anonymous
law
im guessing its due to what they said on track haha
so i shouldn't call them and see?

If they've given you a reason as to why they rejected you on track, you're unlikely to get a different answer just by calling them. If you were rejected for a reason that doesn't make sense to you, i.e. they said you didn't have the right qualifications even though you do, then I would call them in that instance.

I've just seen you replied to the person above me saying you didn't apply to Manchester, but I can't tell if that's the dream uni you were referring to.
If they've listed the course as full, then they probably won't consider you as a new application at this point. You'd have to either wait and see if it goes into clearing (which is probably unlikely), or wait and reapply next year if it really is your dream uni.
Reply 6
Original post by Becky2305
If they've given you a reason as to why they rejected you on track, you're unlikely to get a different answer just by calling them. If you were rejected for a reason that doesn't make sense to you, i.e. they said you didn't have the right qualifications even though you do, then I would call them in that instance.

I've just seen you replied to the person above me saying you didn't apply to Manchester, but I can't tell if that's the dream uni you were referring to.
If they've listed the course as full, then they probably won't consider you as a new application at this point. You'd have to either wait and see if it goes into clearing (which is probably unlikely), or wait and reapply next year if it really is your dream uni.

yeah it is a uni i really do like
i got rejected from a different one
thank you so much
Original post by Anonymous
yeah it is a uni i really do like
i got rejected from a different one
thank you so much

That's ok - good luck with whatever you choose to do!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending