The Student Room Group

He wants me back but...

So my bf broke up with me a week ago he wanted to be mates and i barely been sleeping and feeling empty but lately hes been changing his mind alot since mid February and this is hes 4th time changing his mind

He changed his mind 2 days ago he wanted to make sure this doesnt happen again and the breakup made him realise how much i really meant to him and he wanted this to just be a break instead and he wants to see me tomorrow (been nearly 2weeks since i saw him) and he tends to start missing me after a week of not seeing me and he said hes barely been sleeping saying hes worried about me and keeps thinking about me

But the issue now is i think my feelings have changed towards him when he first messaged to dump me i was upset but i couldnt cry i was just empty no emotion for a week i thought he would change his mind again so i wasnt too upset
few days past i started to feel it i found myself cryin while listening to sad songs realising he would normally change his mind by now but he didn't

So when he did change his mind i felt nothing but i still missed his hugs but i felt like i wasnt ready to see him i avoided seeing him yesterday coz i wasnt in good shape i barely slept havent changed my clothes for 2 days but i had an hour bath yesterday and did my hair so I felt better for that

I feel me seeing him it will start to hit me i mean even if i dont meet up i still have to face him at college as we on the same group
But i feel he only wants me when hes lonely
And i know ya'll are gonna hit me with the "move on" phrase but dont bother with that aha
Original post by Anonymous
So my bf broke up with me a week ago he wanted to be mates and i barely been sleeping and feeling empty but lately hes been changing his mind alot since mid February and this is hes 4th time changing his mind

He changed his mind 2 days ago he wanted to make sure this doesnt happen again and the breakup made him realise how much i really meant to him and he wanted this to just be a break instead and he wants to see me tomorrow (been nearly 2weeks since i saw him) and he tends to start missing me after a week of not seeing me and he said hes barely been sleeping saying hes worried about me and keeps thinking about me

But the issue now is i think my feelings have changed towards him when he first messaged to dump me i was upset but i couldnt cry i was just empty no emotion for a week i thought he would change his mind again so i wasnt too upset
few days past i started to feel it i found myself cryin while listening to sad songs realising he would normally change his mind by now but he didn't

So when he did change his mind i felt nothing but i still missed his hugs but i felt like i wasnt ready to see him i avoided seeing him yesterday coz i wasnt in good shape i barely slept havent changed my clothes for 2 days but i had an hour bath yesterday and did my hair so I felt better for that

I feel me seeing him it will start to hit me i mean even if i dont meet up i still have to face him at college as we on the same group
But i feel he only wants me when hes lonely
And i know ya'll are gonna hit me with the "move on" phrase but dont bother with that aha

Know your worth! Yes, breakups hurt so badly but surely you deserve better than being broken up with four times?
You need to enjoy yourself - after a year of lockdown in mind - with things starting to open up you should go out with some friends and look after number one.
Don’t chase somebody who’d never chase you, as you’re the only one who will get hurt.
Mabye he is a duck
Dear girl, know your worth and add tax. He has broken up with you 4 times, he is treating you like an option, he doesn't care about you. I think you should take of yourself emotionally and stay single for a while.

Lockdown is coming to an end soon so there will be time to meet more amazing people.

Never allow yourself be someone's option, you are the price. In the meantime, keep it civil with this boy, set your boundaries and don't allow him manipulate you into trying again.
Reply 5
4th time? It sounds tiring. Id let this be the final one if I were in your position, he shouldnt be in a relationship if he's this terrified of commitment. If you decide to get back together you need to talk it through because clearly something is wrong.
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
Know your worth! Yes, breakups hurt so badly but surely you deserve better than being broken up with four times?
You need to enjoy yourself - after a year of lockdown in mind - with things starting to open up you should go out with some friends and look after number one.
Don’t chase somebody who’d never chase you, as you’re the only one who will get hurt.

Original post by Foxehh
4th time? It sounds tiring. Id let this be the final one if I were in your position, he shouldnt be in a relationship if he's this terrified of commitment. If you decide to get back together you need to talk it through because clearly something is wrong.

He hasnt broke up 4 times he broke up twice this is 2nd time but first time it was a near break up i apologies if i got people confused with that
so basically its 4th time he said that he wanted to be alone and didnt know what he wanted so he kept changing his mind
And hes quite indecisive not good at making choices dont know if this helps anything but im the longest relationship he had and hes had around 5 gfs and im the 1st gf hes brought a gift to
Reply 7

Aha i appreciate the content

Original post by IlikeDonerKebab
Mabye he is a duck

Alright then.. Meaning?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending