The Student Room Group

Will I still be good looking?

If a young man at 18 years old is considered very good looking with girls all wanting him at college,
Will he still be good looking and keep his good looks when he is 30?
Depends on his genetics, lifestyle and luck.
10 years of abusing crack cocaine, heroin and crystal meth is unlikely to have zero detrimental impact upon his appearance.
Massive personal consumption of cigarettes, booze, junk food and unhealthy snacks is most likely to result in obesity and several of the most common health problems connected with being a smoker who drinks too much & is very overweight.
Reply 2
Original post by Open? Are they?
If a young man at 18 years old is considered very good looking with girls all wanting him at college,

depends on the guy.

Prince William was quite good looking at that age (no homo)

and now look at him :/
Original post by ANM775
depends on the guy.

Prince William was quite good looking at that age (no homo)

and now look at him :/

He's a darn sight better looking and a better person than that brother of his.
Reply 4
Original post by Two Penny
He's a darn sight better looking and a better person than that brother of his.

He's not better looking. He's declined significantly

Original post by ANM775
He's not better looking. He's declined significantly

All it would take is a hair transplant. Plus, I noticed you never denied him being a better person than Harry.

Probably. I don't think looks deteriorate for boys as fast as they do for girls.
But most people who are within your age range when it comes to dating would likely be taken at the age of 30, I however could be wrong. I doubt that girls would lust after you as they apparently do at the moment once you hit the age of 30.

Depends, if anything he may be more attractive. So, he is working out so looks hella good in terms of body along side he has a good job and is surrounded by successful people. As long as he can conduct himself in a way to make girls want him then sure he can still attract girls; of course he will keep good looks although there are some bad eggs that loose their young charming looks but at any age your bound to attract someone
If you don't lose your hair and don't put on any weight then yeah you'll be fine.
You've about a 50% chance of having a receding hairline or being bald by then. From observation about 80% of the guys I wet to school with are either chubby or obese. Bumped in to a mate from high school a few months ago. Didn't actually recognise him at first because he looked like he was in his late 50s (grey hair, balding, obese, wrinkles from smoking) he's only 33.

Lifestyle makes a massive difference. Then again if you've a face like a model you'll probably always be in a fixable position.
Original post by 4Skin
You've about a 50% chance of having a receding hairline or being bald by then. From observation about 80% of the guys I wet to school with are either chubby or obese. Bumped in to a mate from high school a few months ago. Didn't actually recognise him at first because he looked like he was in his late 50s (grey hair, balding, obese, wrinkles from smoking) he's only 33.

Lifestyle makes a massive difference. Then again if you've a face like a model you'll probably always be in a fixable position.

I bet you look like a model Mr 4Skin ❤️
Original post by YaliaV123
I bet you look like a model Mr 4Skin ❤️

I suppose. Although I've let myself go a bit during lockdown

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest