The Student Room Group

do i wait?

So there's this guy, I've known him 3+ years, I love him don't wanna tell him that though, he got taken into JDC about 4 months ago and I couldn't write letters or even call (because I'm not on his list for phone calls) and no visitations because dumb covid. Soo, do I wait for him to get out, or do I move on?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
how long is he in for?
Reply 2
wym?
Reply 3
Original post by sy!¡
how long is he in for?

i dont know :frown: all ik is where he is
Reply 4
he was on probation for....rather not say but it was NOT violent, and he got suspended for more then 5 days wich meant that he had to go to court and they took him in, i think he's in rehab atm tho
Original post by sy!¡
how long is he in for?

Excuse me???
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
Excuse me???

what do you want
Reply 7
i dont know :frown: all ik is where he is

i think you should move on:frown:
Original post by sy!¡
what do you want

You're being sexist for some reason, or are you one of these b!tches who believe women can't be sexist?
he was on probation for....rather not say but it was NOT violent, and he got suspended for more then 5 days wich meant that he had to go to court and they took him in, i think he's in rehab atm tho

So, he is in prison and a drug addict.
Walk away.
You're being sexist for some reason, or are you one of these b!tches who believe women can't be sexist?

what?
Original post by Nautilus
Walk away.

not drug releted either he gout cught ****ing a girl in the bathroom (before i cught feelings)
Original post by sy!¡
what?

WHAT?
WHAT?

what on earth are you talking about?
hes not a addict persay he just smokes some
Original post by Nautilus
Walk away
not drug releted either he gout cught ****ing a girl in the bathroom (before i cught feelings)

so he’s in JDC for rape?
Original post by sy!¡
so he’s in JDC for rape?

no it was consuntual ok run down last year right b4 covid hit he and this girl hooked up ad got caught, he got out this summer on probation, thing were fine but he got suspended wich meant court date wich lead to jdc time
Reply 17

Yea, he sounds like a great guy... definetly someone you want to be in a relationship with.
no it was consuntual ok run down last year right b4 covid hit he and this girl hooked up ad got caught, he got out this summer on probation, thing were fine but he got suspended wich meant court date wich lead to jdc time

you don’t get jdc time for consensual sex tho? i’m so confused.
Original post by sy!¡
you don’t get jdc time for consensual sex tho? i’m so confused.

he was on proabtion b4 that 2 for what idk but he got caught and same scenario as now suspended and court then jdc and rehab

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending