Goodness! 🤣🤣 I have BARE WAYS to go! Interviewed in March

That's nothing! I interviewed in April.
Reply 62
Original post by Endless Facepalm
That's nothing! I interviewed in April.

Loool! Guess it’s you and I still waiting on this thread in June
Original post by xxbolt_
Loool! Guess it’s you and I still waiting on this thread in June

I'm hoping we get thrown in with the late April - early May decisions.
Reply 64
Original post by Endless Facepalm
I'm hoping we get thrown in with the late April - early May decisions.

Received an email back to say the Admissions panel is pushing for final decisions at the end of April so should be hearing back next week I think. On an unrelated note, does anyone know how I can go to sleep and magically wake up next week Friday?
Original post by xxbolt_
Received an email back to say the Admissions panel is pushing for final decisions at the end of April so should be hearing back next week I think. On an unrelated note, does anyone know how I can go to sleep and magically wake up next week Friday?

yeah...I won't hold my breath haha
Just found out my college today, I set it as an open preference, got lucy cavendish haha oh fair enough lesson learnt dont let them choose
Reply 67
Lol I got Lucy Cavendish too, but doing MLMI instead of ACS.
Is Lucy Cavendish just for female students?
Reply 69
Do people get rejected without interviews?
Has anyone not yet been interviewed?
Is a response likely in the next two days for waitlisted ppl? They said the end of April, but it's looking unlikely...
Does anyone know if we are taking class online in fall?
I am really wondering if the supposed response we will be getting soon will mostly be being told that our "time's up" on the waiting list and we didn't get a place.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by BritishPotato
I am really wondering if the supposed response we will be getting soon will mostly be being told that our "time's up" on the waiting list and we didn't get a place.

Are you on a waiting list?? I haven't heard anything since my interview
did anyone got any decision or changes? mine did not change at all...
At this point, I am afraid we won't hear back at all ahah
Reply 77
Original post by saint_faisyon
At this point, I am afraid we won't hear back at all ahah

I just emailed them...hopefully get a response soon

This is the last response I got two weeks ago:

With limited places available, the MPhil Admissions Panel have been forced to waitlist some applications. Your application is one of around thirty still being considered for a place. The Panel hopes to have a final decision by the end of April.

If you have a place pending a decision from Cambridge, please let me know.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by xxbolt_

With limited places available, the MPhil Admissions Panel have been forced to waitlist some applications. Your application is one of around thirty still being considered for a place. The Panel hopes to have a final decision by the end of April.

can you please inform us on their response. Hopefully they will respond
Original post by randoman
Are you on a waiting list?? I haven't heard anything since my interview

I am currently on the waitlist yes. I was told that I was so since mid-february, waiting ever since. I find the fact that you weren't told whether you're on the waitlist or not odd; however, I would reason that you would be on it. Otherwise you would have been notified of a rejection no? What does your applicant portal say? Mine still says "under review".

Original post by xxbolt_

That is very interesting, at least now we know the length of the waitlist. The natural next question is how many places are left. If it's a mere 1-2, then I'd say it's a bit disingenuous to keep so many of us hopeful. Since we've seen two users here who seemingly got an offer very recently, I'm also wondering whether we're just waiting for a mass rejection. That's at least what Oxford did for this year. Nevertheless I wish everyone good luck in the next couple days. <3
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending