The Student Room Group

Bleeding while masterbating

Hey I've been masterbating for a while now but Ive been bleeding like being on my period and I haven't had sex or anything. Is this normal and should I be concerned?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
well no i don’t think it’s normal, i haven’t heard that happening to anyone before but i may be mistaken.
Original post by sy!¡
well no i don’t think it’s normal, i haven’t heard that happening to anyone before but i may be mistaken.

Okay my parents and no one in my family knows that I masterbate and I don't want to tell them so how can I find a way to made sure it's nothing serious?
Reply 3
Original post by Abbygail Nibert
Okay my parents and no one in my family knows that I masterbate and I don't want to tell them so how can I find a way to made sure it's nothing serious?

are you old enough to go to the doctor by yourself? or you could always get advice online as to what you should do by contacting 111.

https://111.nhs.uk
Reply 4
“2021 wellbeing blogs”
Visit your GP, or call 111. We're not professionals, thus, we are powerless to help you.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by F I G H T E R
We're not professionals,

Speak for yourself lmfao
Original post by xDmochi
Speak for yourself lmfao

True, but this is not the place to discuss things such as this.
Reply 8
True, but this is not the place to discuss things such as this.

she needed advice so i advised her to contact 111. if you’re not interested, you don’t need to comment.
Why is this is the wellness blogs section lmfao im crying
Reply 10
No u need to contact ur gp
Original post by sy!¡
she needed advice so i advised her to contact 111. if you’re not interested, you don’t need to comment.

Refer to #6. I did advise her on what she should do.
Refer to #6. I did advise her on what she should do.

fair bit of advice that.
Original post by sy!¡
are you old enough to go to the doctor by yourself? or you could always get advice online as to what you should do by contacting 111.

https://111.nhs.uk

No I'm only 16
Original post by Cat b
No u need to contact ur gp

I don't know what that is?
No I'm only 16

click on the link i sent you on my previous post. you can have a live chat with someone and they will advise you in whether you need to see your GP or not.
Original post by sy!¡
click on the link i sent you on my previous post. you can have a live chat with someone and they will advise you in whether you need to see your GP or not.

I did click on it and took me to click on one of the letters so I clicked on m for masterbating and nothing came up so how do I chat with one of them
Reply 17
I don't know what that is?

GP ur dr
Hey I've been masterbating for a while now but Ive been bleeding like being on my period and I haven't had sex or anything. Is this normal and should I be concerned?

A gp is a general practitioner basically your hospital that you attend whenever your sick or something just type gp and if your still stuck then type the town you live in beside it in google it should give you a number to call them and make an appointment.they normally are open at half 8 or 9 in the morning they will probably ask for your personal details like babe arrests etc but make sure it’s the one you regularly attend just to make the process faster but as everyone else said it’s better to call 111 for an emergency as gp appointments can be given next week .good luck
I did click on it and took me to click on one of the letters so I clicked on m for masterbating and nothing came up so how do I chat with one of them

try b for bleeding instead

Quick Reply

Latest