I fancy my...HELP!

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I fancy my tuition tutor hes a man btw and Idk but he gives me signals that idk he likes me but do not know lol.....he stretches and does stuff to give attention to me so I could look at him but dk if he actually is doing it ahha.

I am a hijabi gurl and the tutor is indian and btw hes like 21 and I am 16 how mad hahha. Idk we have eye contact sometimes and I feel awkward frfr. I always go to tuition on Tudesdays evening and I feel really scared and nervous going to tuition centre where i learn and do stuff to get higher grades.Idk if he fancies me or not but I have no clue.... WHAT SHOULD I DO HELP!!!

i am not a troll btw and this is true please believe me please thanks xx

give me advice in what I could do or how would I know he likes me or not ...Ik its weird but yh x
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
plss help
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
Well, if you're a Muslim, you should know to restrain from such ideas and actions.
If you're genuinely struggling, then focus your mind on something else or give him less attention and he won't act like that around you.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Well, if you're a Muslim, you should know to restrain from such ideas and actions.
If you're genuinely struggling, then focus your mind on something else or give him less attention and he won't act like that around you.
Yeah, because Muslims are so smart.
Anonymous #4
Report 1 month ago
forget he exists
ANM775
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Haram on every possible level......
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
That's not what I meant...

Muslims practice modesty, and avoid having relationships out of marriage. I was just insisting if she was a practicing Muslim, then she would know it's best for her to forget about this guy and continue with her life.
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Do you really think that a 21 year old is risking his job, professional reputation, and possible criminal charges?
IlikeDonerKebab
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
And what do u exactly want tsr to do?
GabiAbi84
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
No he doesn’t “like” you.

You have a crush on him and you read into his actions things you want to believe.
Last edited by GabiAbi84; 1 month ago
Justaboutalive
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Think you need a new tutor.
90 cent
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by GabiAbi84)
No he doesn’t like you.

You have a crush on him and you read into his actions things you want to believe.
legit said what I was gonna.. but yeah they're right your probably just viewing things the way you want them to appear .. he could just be cramped as hell in his chair
Last edited by 90 cent; 1 month ago
Foxehh
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Stretching and being friendly around you means nothing. Unless you want to either get him in some serious trouble or make things unfathomably awkward, dont do anything.
IlikeDonerKebab
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Foxehh)
Stretching and being friendly around you means nothing. Unless you want to either get him in some serious trouble or make things unfathomably awkward, dont do anything.
Lol stretching
sufys12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I fancy my tuition tutor hes a man btw and Idk but he gives me signals that idk he likes me but do not know lol.....he stretches and does stuff to give attention to me so I could look at him but dk if he actually is doing it ahha.

I am a hijabi gurl and the tutor is indian and btw hes like 21 and I am 16 how mad hahha. Idk we have eye contact sometimes and I feel awkward frfr. I always go to tuition on Tudesdays evening and I feel really scared and nervous going to tuition centre where i learn and do stuff to get higher grades.Idk if he fancies me or not but I have no clue.... WHAT SHOULD I DO HELP!!!

i am not a troll btw and this is true please believe me please thanks xx

give me advice in what I could do or how would I know he likes me or not ...Ik its weird but yh x
He does not like you. That, I can guarantee.
Besides any sort of relationship with this guy would be haram. He's Indian so theere's only a small chance he's Muslim, and Muslim girls cannot be with any guys that are not Muslim but that's after marriage and this will never escalate that far.
Anonymous #5
Report 1 month ago
😂 this was funny
sufys12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Justaboutalive)
Think you need a new tutor.
PRSOM
Anonymous #5
Report 1 month ago
That's not what I meant...

Muslims practice modesty, and avoid having relationships out of marriage. I was just insisting if she was a practicing Muslim, then she would know it's best for her to forget about this guy and continue with her life.
But I’m a Hindu n my bf is a Muslim n he wants sex out of marriage n he’s marrying me who is a girl that is not converting so I just think he has modern views now
I think most hv changed from there thinking what is haram as h say or not
Anonymous #6
Report 1 month ago
Why does religion have to always come into this? Someone asks for general advice, they add there religious beliefs and everyone becomes preachers like she just needs advice, don’t bash anyone religious wise ever!
Ivyreign
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ROTL94)
Do you really think that a 21 year old is risking his job, professional reputation, and possible criminal charges?
Precisely
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (96)
27.51%
No (253)
72.49%

Watched Threads