The Student Room Group

UNIT 3blevel 3 Applied Science JAN 2021 External Assessment

Has someone done unit 3 exams???
(edited 2 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi. I did the chemistry paper and physics paper but not the biology paper due to a powercut in my college. The 6 marker for chemistry was to do with bonding if I remember correctly. And for physics I think it was optical fibres or Bluetooth.If you have done the biology one can you tell me what questions came upThanks
Reply 2
Original post by AdzT7
Hi. I did the chemistry paper and physics paper but not the biology paper due to a powercut in my college. The 6 marker for chemistry was to do with bonding if I remember correctly. And for physics I think it was optical fibres or Bluetooth.If you have done the biology one can you tell me what questions came upThanks

Hey, I will be doing the biology paper sometime next week. Do you remember any other topics from the physics paper? Many thanks, D
did you remember any other stuff please ? for all of them ? thank you
Hi pal I did the biology it starts with ECG and the p wave thing, then you need put myosin for a 1 marker. Ummm the 6 marker was describing the difference between 2 types of cells that I’ve never seen in my life. I think it’s like bacteria. Pls pls pls give me the physics answers I got a chemistry paper for 2021 on me now also
What type of bonding for Chemistry? Anyone? 🤗
Original post by Hayden_PFC
Hi pal I did the biology it starts with ECG and the p wave thing, then you need put myosin for a 1 marker. Ummm the 6 marker was describing the difference between 2 types of cells that I’ve never seen in my life. I think it’s like bacteria. Pls pls pls give me the physics answers I got a chemistry paper for 2021 on me now also

Any more details please in biology?
Original post by Ritchie-c2
What type of bonding for Chemistry? Anyone? 🤗

You need to draw Hydrogen bond with flourin
6 Mark question about the length and strength of single and double bond between c_c
C=c
C_br
What were the calculations on chemistry about
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Firas2012
6 Mark question about the length and strength of single and double bond between c_c
C=c
C_br

What were the calculations
Original post by Anna.gloria
What were the calculations on chemistry about

Titration
It was easy and straightforward
Reply 11
I believe the physics 6 marker was a comparison question about bluetooth and infrared I think. Half the paper was mainly based on maths, so memorise the equations such as wavespeed= freq/wavelength. Fibre optics and endoscopes came up as a 4 marker and I think their was a bit of diffraction.
Reply 12
Original post by _debt
Hey, I will be doing the biology paper sometime next week. Do you remember any other topics from the physics paper? Many thanks, D

I believe the physics 6 marker was a comparison question about bluetooth and infrared I think. Half the paper was mainly based on maths, so memorise the equations such as wavespeed= freq/wavelength. Fibre optics and endoscopes came up as a 4 marker and I think their was a bit of diffraction. Can you please tell me what came up in bio
Reply 13
Original post by Hayden_PFC

If you have instagram can you dm me and tell me what else came up in the biology exam please?
Reply 14
Original post by AdzT7
If you have instagram can you dm me and tell me what else came up in the biology exam please?

my instagram is unitedadz
Reply 15
Original post by AdzT7

my instagram is unitedadz
Reply 16
Hey was wondering if you knew any of the other questions/topics that come in the chem paper ?
Reply 17
Original post by Firas2012
C=c
C_br

Hey was wondering if you could remember any other questions/topics that came in the chem paper ??
Original post by Anon02
Hey was wondering if you could remember any other questions/topics that came in the chem paper ??

Q1 about aluminium
Electric configuration
Pretty easy
And then you have to put 3 electrons on the graph _just revise aluminium electron configuration length and strength for aluminium.. Then a titration calculators find the mass and Mr,
I am desperately needed to know what comes in unit 3 mock test pleeeeease

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending