The Student Room Group

Famliy unwanting me

I had to come to live in my uncles house because my famliy are so angry and kicked me out. I did something, im not sure if I should say because it's a bit bad but it was just something that went wrong. I shouldn't have done it but it scared me to death and I have learnt my lesson. My family just won't let me back. My uncle took me round to get my stuff and my mum only just about let me in and I had to leave straight away once I got everything. I just don’t know when or if I will be forgiven. I'm upset

Scroll to see replies

What did you do?
How old are you?
Are you a uk passport holder living in the uk?
Reply 3
Original post by Vapordave
What did you do?

I'd rather not say because it's pretty bad

Original post by londonmyst
How old are you?
Are you a uk passport holder living in the uk?

Yes I have a passport now
Reply 4
Unless it's criminal then it can't be that bad surely. Maybe they need time first and are just angry for now.
Reply 5
Original post by Bio 7
Unless it's criminal then it can't be that bad surely. Maybe they need time first and are just angry for now.

It's not criminal but it could have been if things went very wrong
Come on, what did you do?
Reply 7
Original post by Brooke the Blue
Come on, what did you do?

Tw

Spoiler

It is bad but I didn't mean for it to get that bad, it was honestly just meant to be a joke
Uhm...
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous
Tw

Spoiler

It is bad but I didn't mean for it to get that bad, it was honestly just meant to be a joke

Basically if you mix mentos and coke it fizzes up and it
Original post by Brooke the Blue
Uhm...

???
Original post by Anonymous
Tw

Spoiler

How old was she? Is she badly hurt?
Just say you weren’t mentos scare your sister like that.
(edited 2 years ago)
Is she ok!
Original post by Vapordave
How old was she? Is she badly hurt?

Shes 10 and no she just coughed then was fine.

Original post by Celtic Conjurer
Just say you weren’t mentos care your sister like that.

Wow

Original post by Justaboutalive
Is she ok!

she just coughed then was fine.
Ok, but if you are 20, you should be old enough to realise not to do smth like that to a child? She's 10.
The family will probably get over it soon enough as she isn't badly injured.
Then why does your family not want you?!
Reply 17
things like that should settle down sooner or later seeing how ur sister is fine. just make sure u know u are 100% accountable. apologize and thank ur uncle, and really apologize to ur parents and ur sis
(edited 2 years ago)
Have you done anything else in the past? It sounds almost like this incident was the last straw given such a large reaction (although you really shouldn't be doing such stupid and risky things to children when you're 20!).
I am 9 and I do know better...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending